°Chapter 11°

The exhausting trip finally came to an end,and that meant they had to go to school.Sehun groaned.Having an annoying idiot in your house,screaming and jumping everywhere was absolutely cruel.Sehun felt the urge to choke him.

"You're looking at me like you want to kill me..What's wrong,love? Do I piss you off? How cute" said Baekhyun as he continued jumping on the couch,sending the taller a smug smile.

Sehun simply ignored him and made his way towards the kitchen.He grabbed his vodka and dragged his feet on the balcony.

He took his shirt off,remaining only in his sweatpants.Sighing deeply,he took a few sips from his vodka and leant against the railing.

He could still hear the small idiot laughing like a maniac.

"Tch..such a childish idiot" he mumbled,furrowing his dark eyebrows

"Who's a childish idiot?" Sehun groaned as he felt the smaller's presence behind him

"You"

"Ouch..I have feelings too.." Baekhyun faked a cry,then he smirked smugly at the sight of his hot property,leaning against the railing looking efortlessly stunning.

He whistled as he eyed the taller's body.

"I like your ass.Can I 'play' with it?" the smaller asked,licking his lips

"Fuck no" Sehun scoffed

"I'm afraid you'll have to let me do it..don't you remember our deal?" Baekhyun smirked evilly as he approached the taller slowly.

Suddenly,he appeared right in front of Sehun's face.His lips were dangerously close to Sehun's.He closed his eyes,leaving Sehun's manly scent envelop him.

"Bullshit..I won't let a freak like you touch my ass" Sehun said coldly,his icy eyes piercing Baekhyun's soul.

"Tch,tch..but you have to ,love..you're mine.I have the right to touch you however I want." The smaller whispered in Sehun's ear,tracing his long fingers across his toned abdomen.

"Tch..such a cocky little shit" Sehun rolled his eyes.

He loved it,but he wouldn't admit it.

Baekhyun's hands touched everywhere.Suddenly they stopped at the delicious ass he wanted to touch so badly.Smirking smugly,he groped it forcefully, 'playing' with it.

He licked his lips and whispered in the taller's neck

"Let me kiss you,love"

"Hell no..and get your hands off my ass" he said coldly as his dark eyes tried to hypnotise the smaller,but Baekhyun quickly pulled him in a hungry kiss,still groping his ass,more aggressively.

When he heard a deep groan from the taller he pressed their hips together.

Suddenly,Sehun's veiny arms picked the smaller up.

"Jump" he said sternly

Smirking,Baekhyun quickly did as told and wrapped his legs around the taller's slender waist.

Sehun pushed him roughly on the wall and attacked his neck with a strong bite.

The smaller winced at the sudden pain and he slapped Sehun's back.

"S-stop..i-it hurts..nngh- Se-Sehun s-stop" Baekhyun begged.

Sehun only smirked as he bit harder.

"Shut up..you deserve it..looks you forgot who is the dominant one here..let me remind you,love." Sehun growled in the smaller's pale neck

"Please stop..it hurts" Baekhyun scratched Sehun's lean back at the unbearable pain