°Chapter 7°

Sunny day.School.Baekhyun hated it.His thoughts and heart were a mess.A few weeks had passed since that night.A few painful weeks since he last saw him
He didn't want this to happen,but he had to.He had to ignore the taller.At least until he can think clearly again.

Sighing deeply,Baekhyun averted his eyes from the boring teacher and looked outside the window.
After a few quiet moments,the worried voice of their teacher spoke

"By any chance..does any of you know where Sehun is? He didn't come to school for quite some time now.."

"Probably busy with his sick mother" an ugly girl laughed

"But Minji...his mom is..dead" a shy girl added quietly

"Ha! Who cares? He is an idiot anyway..I bet he killed his mother..poor her"

Hearing this ugly bitch talk shit was too much for Baekhyun.He clenched his jaw tightly and stood up,anger flowing eagerly through his veins.

With a fierce glare,Baekhyun hissed

"Watch your mouth you ugly bitch! If you talk shit again I swear I'll slit your throat!" He punched her table,feeling his eyes burn with anger

"Byun Baekhyun! Detention! Get out now!" the teacher yelled

"Fuck this shit...and you..yeah you..if I see you again...RUN" Baekhyun murmured in her ear angrily and left the classroom in a rush.

Why was he so angry? Baekhyun didn't know..The only thing he knew was that Minji is a fuckin' bitch..Talking shit about someone's life like it was nothing..she didn't know anything about Sehun..how could she say such things? Killing his own mother? That girl must be crazy..Sehun can't do something that cruel..

Not wanting to go to detention,Baekhyun slowly made his way towards the music room.He wanted to try the new piano.It was one of his passions.Singing always calmed him.Plus,his blood thirst was back..so he needed some time alone..maybe it will go away..

Arriving inside the dark room covered in dust,Baekhyun sat down and watched the piano.

He remembered how beautiful his mother used to play the piano.She had talent,unlike him..

Touching it lightly he began..Closing his eyes slowly,Baekhyun's delicate fingers left melodious sounds echo in the dark room.He felt as if his mother watched him.But the scary feeling he got from it,made Baekhyun tremble.He heard slow and steady steps in the hall.A strong presence made him wake up from the beautiful atmosphere.He looked behind him but the dark made it difficult to see.Heavy breaths could be heard and Baekhyun gulped loudly feeling scared.

"Is anyone there?" Silence.His trembling voice was the only thing that could be heard.

It was really quiet.Almost too quiet.Baekhyun felt how the blood thirst gets worse..His tremble was long gone and he began giggling like a maniac.His eyes reflected deep madness.His sharp teeth grazed his delicate lips.

"Come oooouuut Wolfiiie~
Are you hiding from me? How sad..I just want to play with you" The vampire faked a cry then laughed crazily and with a stern voice he continued

"It's your only chance..come.....out....right....now..."

With quiet steps,a tall,broad shouldered male appeared.

His black hair was messy,his eyes were calm yet intimidating.The lip piercing made him look more scarier.But the small vampire was turned on by the sight.The tall male was so fuckin' addictive.

Baekhyun licked his lips and slowly approached him.

"I knew it was you..your scent is..addictive..." Baekhyun murmured and looked at Sehun's still face

"The blood thirst again huh?...go ahead..I know what you want to do.. So just stop acting cocky"

His voice..oh god..his voice was so damn deep..Baekhyun was in a daze..he loved the taller's voice so much..

"I can read your mind..stop saying cheesy things" Sehun rolled his eyes annoyed

"Just go ahead and bite me..I don't want to look at you acting like you're in heat..let's finish this shit already"

"Okay wolfie..it's gonna hurt like a bitch but I know you'll handle it" The vampire smirked smugly and licked Sehun's neck sensually then he kissed it..

Sehun liked it..no scratch that..he loved it..

Wanting to feel more of Sehun,Baekhyun got even more closer to his tall body and played with his messy dark hair.

After a few licks and kisses,Baekhyun bit Sehun's milky neck.His teeth were feeling tingly at the sweet taste of Sehun's blood.He moaned in pleasure as he gripped the taller's ass.

Smirking,Sehun circled his strong arm around the smaller's waist and brought him closer.He whispered in Baekhyun's ear huskily.

"It doesn't hurt....puppy" The vampire felt even more pleasure hearing the alpha's voice call him puppy.

He sucked his blood eagerly,too lost in pleasure.Hearing Sehun growl sent him over the edge.

"Your...blood...is...so...fuckin'...sweet...I love...it...and...I love...how...your...body...feels...against...mine" Baekhyun said at every suck.

Sehun felt euphoric..he felt how his own instincts kicked in..and he gave in..

Baekhyun looked up and raised a questioning eyebrow at Sehun's change of behaviour.He wasn't submissive anymore..and at that moment..Baekhyun knew...he fucked up...

Sehun smirked smugly as his eyes were now black..his sharper and more longer teeth scared the small vampire..His gaze was murderous..Baekhyun's blood thirst was long gone and he tried to step back but the wolf was quicker and caught him in his strong arms,smirking at him,approaching his neck.
With a quiet and husky voice he spoke

"Not so confident anymore? Huh..you're really weak vampire..Looks like I'm the one in charge now..It will be fun" Baekhyun's body trembled against Sehun's..but not from being scared..the pleasure was still in his small body..the taller's delicious blood sent him into a frenzy.

"I'm thristy too vampire.." Sehun whispered and sucked at the sensible spot on Baekhyun's neck

The smaller moaned quietly and his hands gripped the taller's hair.Seeing how weak he became,Sehun took the opportunity and quickly pierced his skin with his canines.At this,Baekhyun let out a squeaky noise and pulled Sehun's body closer.

The wolf's black eyes widened at the sweet taste of Baekhyun's blood..It was incredibly delicious.
The taller pushed the small vampire against the piano and continued sucking his blood.Feeling so much pleasure,Baekhyun gripped Sehun's ass and pulled him between his legs.The sensation they got from this action made them moan at the same time.

"Fuck..kiss me Sehun..right now" the smaller demanded

"Ah ah..I'm the one in charge..remember? If you really want a kiss,you'll have to beg for it...go on..I'm waiting" Sehun smirked and licked his tempting lips in front of the messy Baekhyun.

"Fuck this shit..I'm not begging..you and your kiss can leave" he turned his head in the opposite direction avoiding the taller's amused expression.

"Is that so? Then I'll leave" Sehun removed his hands from the piano and got ready to leave.Baekhyun gasped and circled his arms around the taller's strong waist,spinning him around to face him.

"You aren't going anywhere" Baekhyun hissed and attacked Sehun's plump lips in a passionate kiss.Seeing the smaller act this way,Sehun smirked between their heated kiss and pulled their bodies closer,leaving no space between them.

Baekhyun moaned at the feeling of his lips being connected with Sehun's addictive ones.Butterflies started to dance around in his stomach at the amazing feeling.

They didn't know what's gonna happen from now on,but they didn't care at the moment..They both continued kissing.Baekhyun on top of the piano with Sehun between his legs.This feeling was too amazing.No fucks given.

A/N Ayo wassup my dudes.. Missed me? I'm back with another chapter as you can see..I personally liked writing this chapter! I hope you'll like it too..if you did,make sure to vote and comment! It really motivates me! Thank y'all for reading! Peace

-Ale 🔥