@ Cree_PieCicchino

Matching onesies with this one! @ YdeBreazy Liked by JadePettypetty1 , Ricooooo_H, MaceCoronelzz , ThomasFreakingKuc and WavvyLiz

Liked by JadePettypetty1 , Ricooooo_H, MaceCoronelzz , ThomasFreakingKuc and WavvyLiz

Comments

JadePettypetty1 : This is what you ditched us for, Cree? Cute pic btw.

WavvyLiz: why aren't you guys at school?

YdeBreazy: @ WavvyLiz Reasons.

WavvyLiz: Okay then. @ YdeBreazy

ThomasFreakingKuc: @ Cree_PieCicchino no invite

YdeBreazy: @ ThomasFreakingKuc we don't like you.

Cree_PieCicchino: Yes we do! Don't listen to her. We're just at Lance's house.

LancingtonLim: I just woke up from my nap and this is what I see?

LancingtonLim: Oh and btw, I found something in your room @ YdeBreazy 😂

YdeBreazy: @ LancingtonLim WHAT!?!?

...

Cree and I both looked at each other before I dashed upstairs and into my room, leaving Cree downstairs in the kitchen.

"Lance what are doing!?" I burst into the room and saw him sitting on the bed in his own onesie.

"Look who decided to join the club." I smirked as he got up and closed the door behind me.

"What did you find in my room." I asked. "Nothing. I just wanted you to come up here without Cree." He said.

"What's your problem with her anyway?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to spend this day with you. I didn't want her to tag along." He said sadly. "I'm sorry Lance. How about we just hang with her for a while and spend the rest of the day alone?" I asked.

"Sure." He shrugged and we walked out of the room and found Cree downstairs taking selfies.

"Oh, now that you're both here... Lance.... are you wearing a pink onesie." Cree held in her laughter. "What's So wrong with that?" He asked. "Nothing." She said still holding in laughter.

Lance gave me a look I whispered to him that she'll be leaving soon and he nodded.

"Lance is wearing pink! Lance is wearing pink!" She teased. "Shut up. Boys can wear pink if they want." He crossed his arms.

"Let's take a pic, shall we." Cree walked outside the house and we followed her.

Lance decided he would post the pic for us but he was so butthurt about Cree teasing him for wearing a pink onesie that he didn't even smile, or stand.