~ Chapter 6 ~

~Breanna~
Today I woke up in the comfiest bed ever! Like I honestly didn't want to get up but if I didn't, I knew someone would come to pull the blanket off me and let the cold air touch my skin! Aka My Mom!

I got up and walked to the bathroom at the end of the long hallway just to find that it was locked. I waited til whoever was in there finished and as soon as I heard the door open, I made my way back into the bathroom. On my way, I passed Lance but just ignored him. Living in the same house is going to be so exhausting!

I got into the bathroom and took a nice long hot shower and washed my hair with one of the scented shampoos they had in their bathroom. I got out of the shower in only a towel and covered my face with the face towel. As I wiped the water off my face, I bumped into a bare muscular body.

I froze and the figure turned to me. I opened my eyes to see Lance standing there with wet hair and only a towel around his waist, exposing his muscular six pack with water droplets all over. I just stared at him. He's so hot.... wait what?

"Are you gonna move? Or not?" He asked impatiently. "Why again?" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. " I said, move so I can get my hair gel." He ran his hand through his wet hair and I moved aside as I took a brush and attempted to detangle my hair.

"You know, your towel is falling." He said and I immediately looked down at my towel which was falling halfway down my chest. I fixed my towel and walked out of the steamy bathroom and I could feel his eyes on me.

I went to my room and got ready for school and remembered that I'll be at the club today because we're ditching so decided to wear a black Thrasher crop top with high waisted jeans and thigh high black boots.

"LANCE! Your driving Brea today!" His mother called from downstairs but he didn't respond. He just came barging into my room as soon as I had finished curling my eyelash.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I asked irritated. "Yes.... but I didn't feel like it. Now hurry up!" He said and walked out of my room to go downstairs.

I finished up and followed him down to his car. The ride there was long and quiet. "How far is this place?" I complained as I broke the silence. "Just hold still. We'll be there in no time." He said as we pulled up into a large club with a song that red 'Red Ice Club' in neon letters and lights surrounding it.

I got out of the car and walked in. Lance ran off to find his friends so I just tried to find mine. I found Jade sitting by the bartender flirting with him while Cree sat next to her on her phone.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted as I sat next to Cree. "Oh hey Brea!" Jade said and Cree just smirked at me. "What?" I asked. "Why did you arrive with Lance?" She asked.

"I told you, our moms are friends and I live with him now. His mon made him drive me." I explained. "Whatever. Do you know if Lizzy is coming?" Cree asked. "No. She decided to just go to school and not risk it." Jade explained.

"Risk what?" I asked in confusion and they shrugged. "She can be such a party pooper sometimes. I mean, honestly, the girl needs to learn how to have fun." Cree laughed.

"You girls want some punch?" The bartender asked. "Yea, sure," I said and he gave us drinks. I took one sip until jade grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"Brea, I need to tell you about this boy I met! He's way cuter than Ricardo his name is Jace! Jace Norman!" Jade squealed. "Wow, you move on fast." I laughed. "I be you two will hit it off." I smiled and we walked back to the tab,e and both took sips of our drinks.

I began to feel a little dizzy. "Excuse me? Was that punch?" I asked worriedly. "Yes, that was pure punch. Why?" He asked. "Just feeling a bit drunk," I said and noticed Jade was acting the same way.

Cree seemed to be fine. "Cree, why aren't you acting like this?" I asked and she looked at us nervously. "You spiked our drinks didn't you?" I gave her a look. "Maybe... just a little vodka in it! I'm sorry!" She exclaimed and Jade lunged for her.

"You know I've never drunk before, Cree! Why would you do that?" Jade yelled and all eyes were on us. Well, almost all eyes.

"Calm down!" Cree ran away from her and Jade ran in the direction of her. I was just left alone so I decided to go and sit on the couch. I didn't notice that I had sat next to the same guy who drove me here. Lance was there with a drunk girl on his lap and they were making out.

She got off his lap and he turned to me. I could tell he was very very drunk and I had taken a few more shots and also was.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. He leaned in and I did too. Now our lips were touching and moving uncontrollably. He pulled me into his lap to face him and I held his face in my hands as he kissed me roughly. His tongue slipped into my mouth and now we were full on making out. My hands found its way to his hair and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and one hand was tightly cupping my ass as he squeezed it. He started to kiss down my neck until my crop top fell off the side of my shoulder and he started to suck one spot on my shoulder.

I was so drunk and so into it that I didn't even want him to stop. Except it did have to stop because Jade and Cree came to pull me away.

"What's going on?" I asked as they led me to a huge crowd. "There's a fight?." Jade told me and I nodded. I tried to sneak and back to the couch but they caught me and I had to watch the brutal fight.

Ricardo Hurtado and Thomas Kuc, the best friends ever, in a fist fight? Wonder what they're fighting about. I finally got away and returned to lance seat to see another girl on top of him kissing him and my heart broke for some reason. I just walked away back to the fight but it had been broken up.

"Brea, Cree, we need to go get Liz," Jade said worriedly as she looked up from her phone. "What happened to Lizzy?" I asked.

A/N: Hey GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! Its currently 1 am and I am typing with my I-pad so it's kinda hard so bare with me! So how did you like this chapter? Comment down below and please leave a like!