Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion

Start from the beginning

Second, whatever I say goes, no talking back. I don't need them to do or say anything that might bite us back later.

And finally, their lives are more important than anything else. If something were to happen, they are to get away as soon as possible. Theses were my conditions to them if they wanted to be allowed to help with stopping whatever Cinder is doing.

I still can't do anything to stop Cinder nor do I know what they're planning. I lack enough proof to have them arrested so I need more information. But if I side with Professor Ozpin than I would be betraying Roman and Neo, then there was the lady that I referred to as "Lioness", who said to not trust Professor Ozpin. But if I sided with Cinder than I would be betraying everyone. It's either my family or my friends, Weiss, and partner. I hate theses kinds of choices.

Nevertheless, I still can't do anything until I get more information. Blake said that she'll have to go over the terms with the rest of team RWBY, but she was fairly confident that they'll accept the deal. I smiled and stood up from my seat. I asked if she knew where everyone was at. She told me that they were setting everything up for the dance. I was confused by these. I pointed out that Bun Bun's team was suppose to be doing it, but apparently they're still on their mission. I felt worried for a moment, but I relax a bit. From what Bun Bun said, her team isn't one that you should mess with. I gave Blake my thanks and made my way to where the dance was being set up.

After a few minutes of walking through the school, I walked into the building where the dance was being set up. I spotted Ruby sitting at a table with her head down, she looked bored. Yang seemed to be talking to her about something. And Weiss was at a table with box of doilies. As I walked over to them quietly to surprise, I suddenly bent over and began to coughing violently. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands to prevent any of the black liquid from coming out of my mouth and I was successful to some extent. I had some of it on my hands, but at least it wasn't all over the floor. I let out a sigh of relief as I stood up straight and looked towards them only to see a red blur heading towards me.

I felt something latching itself onto my chest as I was pushed down to the floor, hitting the back of my head hard. I groaned in pain for a few seconds as I laid on the floor feeling something on top of me. Looking up to my chest, I saw Ruby burying her face in my chest.

Cara: "Aww! Someone missed us." she said happily.

I smiled and wiped off the small amount of black liquid on my hand with my (F/c) cloak. After that I rubbed her head gently as the sound of two footsteps made their way to us. It didn't take long for Yang and Weiss to get over to us and looked down at us. Weiss looked extremely happy and slightly annoyed with Ruby. Yang was only smirking at me for some reason, something tells me that I should be worried.

Weiss: "Ruby! Get off him!" she ordered.

Ruby: "Nwo!" she said sounding muffled.

Weiss: "What did she say?" she asked Yang.

Yang: "I thinking she's saying no." she laughed.

Weiss: "Yang! Get her off him so he could stand." she ordered.

Yang rolled her eyes as she grabbed Ruby's cloak and lifted her up. To everyone's surprise, Ruby had a iron grip on my cloak resulting in Yang pulling us both off the floor. She set us on our feet, but Ruby didn't let go of me. I looked over to Weiss, who didn't look happy. I smiled and reached my hand out to her. She looked happy by this and took my hand. I brought her over to me and hugged her tightly.

Me: "Missed me?" I asked.

Weiss: "No... well maybe a little." she said looking away a bit.

I chuckled a bit before telling her to look at me. She did and I closed the gap between us to kiss her. Weiss was shocked by my action, but she didn't seem to mind. We continued to kiss for a few seconds before she pulled away. I saw the her cheeks slightly red as she smiled widely at me.