ANNOUNCEMENTS

OMG, HELLO LOVELY CREATURES!! IT IS I, THEPARABLEQUEEN (TPQ for short)!!

Yes, the time has finally come...

*dodges frozen stick of chorizo* I know, I know, it has been a while my old friends, and I apologize for the wait.

Firstly, what the heck! The Enchanting Rapture continues to get love, even after the journey came to an official end. I still can't believe it.

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

But to more important news...

YOU CAN SOON CHECK OUT THE MOTHERTRUDGING SEQUEL!!

YES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AFTER THE CENTURY-LONG WAIT, THE SEQUEL IS HERE!

So I don't drive you too crazy, here is a little taste of it before I actually publish it:

'The Glorious Flame' by @TheParableQueen

     A murderous, psychopathic pixie with a gun meets an equally attractive, maddening prince who also has a gun

     The real twist?
     A mysterious disease threatens to end this murderous, psychopathic pixie, and her only hope may just be the prince whom she hates...
     But who are we kidding?
     There is no story if there is no undeniably, sexually frustrating, overwhelmingly infuriating attraction between Ms. Batshit-crazy herself and a certain prince who clearly has a death wish when it comes to his choice of woman.
     Buckle up, because when it involves Inferno and Rouhem...
     I'd start popping that popcorn now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

     And god how good he looked in his leather jacket and blue jeans. It was pissing her off.

     "Oh, really?" he responded to the sound of her gun. His deep voice sent shivers down her spine. She never had such reactions to a male until him, and she has decided that no matter how amazing it felt, it was most likely for the best that she ignored it.

     "Yes, really!" she snapped, "you barge into my life and don't expect consequences? You must not be Rouhem. He would know that I can get a little trigger happy when someone annoys me, especially you!" Inferno knew herself well enough to firmly state that she was a very irrational person outside of grave situations. Anything that exasperated her usually was shot. It was a mere fact.

     "Do it then, pixie, make my day."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(WARNING: MATURE CONTENT OF ALL KINDS *EMPHASIS ON THE ALL PART*)

So I have been thinking about publishing an edited version as well, but maybe not until later on...
We'll see.

Publishing date is unknown, but I figured if I did this, it would force me to finally stop torturing you guys!!

A little bit of reassurance: once I start updating, I will be updating a lot. The wait is definitely worth it.

Much Love,
TPQ