Seven

Peter-

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Some other guy was kissing my Gamora. I had to leave before I killed the guy. I left everybody behind in the bar, including G. I should have just talked to her. She probably hate me even more now. After I left, I went back to the ship. I just went straight to my living quarters. I got my mixtape out and started listening to the music.

Every song that I listened to reminded me of G. The way she was so feisty around everyone, especially me. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the stars. I heard the back exit door open. I got up and peeked out my door. When I did, I saw Gamora struggling to stand up. I knew that walk because I did it almost every night. She was drunk.

I ran out of my room and went to go help Gamora. I saw James was a bit wobbly but he could actually stand.

"Did you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Oh my God! You got Gamora drunk! YOU IDIOTIC DICKHEAD! Let's go G." I picked her up and went to go lay her down on bed. I walked down the corridor while Gamora was banging into the walls. "Here, you know what? Come here." I pick Gamora up and carry her to her room. I hated seeing her drunk. She was always the one who carried me to my bed, always made sure that I was in check and alive. 

One time, she even went outside in the pouring rain at two o'clock in the morning to find my drunk ass on the side of the street. She was always there for me. We arrived in her bedroom and I set her in bed.

"Hey G... This is your bed, you ready to go to sleep?" She said something along the lines of "Not yet." but I couldn't really hear anything she was saying because she was both mumbling and slurring. I knew that she never wanted Groot to see her like this so I made sure that he didn't. I laid her down in her bed and covered her up with her blankets. I moved the hair out of her face and looked at her.

"I know you aren't going to remember this, but I am sorry. For everything, all the girls I have hurt, how I have hurt you. I know it hurts you, but liquor and sex is the only way I keep my mind off of you. I love you Gamora, and seeing you today with him, it made me flip out. I know how you feel now. I still don't know if you love me or not... you are great. The best. I am going to change back to old Starlord. The sarcastic funny guy, for you. I'm sorry." I stand up to go to my room when a hand grabs my arm.

"Stay." That's all I could make out. Again, she was tired and drunk.

"I can't. I have stuff to do. I have to get myself together, get this ship into space, and get douchebag James to bed too. Maybe another time."

"Okay." She gives me a small smile and turns back around to face the other side of her bed. I turn off the light and shut the door. I went back to my room to find James on the floor of my room. I decided to leave him there. He deserved it for getting a perfect women drunk, when her number one rule is not to get drunk.

After I had done that, I went to go and pilot the ship. I sit down in the driver seat and smoothly get us into orbit. I just stayed there for a few minutes, looking into the vast endlessness of space. I saw a few other space crafts but they were just tourists probably. I didn't stay much longer after the fourth craft passed. I decided that maybe I could sneak in and see Gamora. I slowly opened her door and saw James and her making out. He was just hovering over her now.

He wanted to have sex but I could tell that Gamora didn't want to. I listened and heard Gamora say "We can do this, I can't do this. It was fun but I just can't." I heard him mumble "Why not baby?" His hands rubbed her face and moved down to her thighs. She kept pushing him off but he got aggressive. She screamed "Get off of me!" I ran to my room because I could hear her running out of hers.

When I got there, I climbed into bed and acted like I was sleeping. I left the door open so that I could see what was going on. He was yelling at her that she was stupid and ugly. I decided to show this guy a little something. Right before I got out of my room Gamora said something. "Stop! I am landing this ship! You can find another way home! This thing between you and me is so over! You know what? Peter is such a better person than you! He saves the galaxy for crying out loud. He's funny and smart and yeah, he is annoying... but he made me into a dancer. You are a drunk and arrogant dancer right now."

She got into the cockpit and started to land the ship at a close planet. I didn't know this planet very well. She opened the back door up and kicked him out. I heard her say "If I ever see your face again, you will not have ten fingers or two ears! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She shut the door and drove back into orbit. I saw her start to cry as she made her way back to her room.

Right before she went back into her room, we both heard a familiar voice. "I am Groot?" He was standing outside his doorway. He was shaking from seeing Gamora so torn up about something. I went back to bed when I saw her go put Groot back to bed. I could hear her saying reassuring things like "It's okay. He was a bad guy. I defeated him though, nothing to be afraid of."