Good Day for a Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Fishlegs." Hiccup tired, raising an eye brow.

"-environments and their favorite fish is-"

"Fishlegs!" The boy stopped and looked at him, then at you. "Could we maybe talk later? I'm kinda in the middle of something." He gestured to you. Fishlegs seemed to pick it up really easily. "Oh, s-sorry Hiccup. I-I'll just, uh, go over here." His face got slightly red as he turned and shuffled away.

Once he was gone, Hiccup turned back to you. "Where were we?" He raised an eye brow, making you giggle. He moved in again and gently touched your lips with his.

They were cold and a little chapped, but they were still amazing. You opened your eyes a little to look at his face. His eyes were closed, and a little smile was on his lips. You felt yourself smile as you continued to kiss.

"Oi, Hiccup." It was Gobber. Hiccup pulled back a little and looked at the older Viking. "Oh, hi Gobber." His arms fell to his sides. "Are ya going to the party? It might be late, but a chief always celebrates with his people."

"Oh, well. I'm a little tired from today. That and I could use a shower." Hiccup scratched the back of his head, then flattened down his hair. Gobber chuckled to himself. "Now you get on to the party. You and (y/n) can spend time together after your wedding. And you'll have you're own after party where you can hangout." He winked at Hiccup making his face light up under his ash covered face. "Gobber! It's not like- we- ugh! Come on let's go to the party." Hiccup grabbed your hand and pulled you along. "You better be going to the party! I don't need to find you in my forge again!" Hiccup groaned and walked faster.

***

The party was pretty wild. You ended up leaving early. Hiccup had come home a little while after with your dad and his mom. Hiccup went upstairs and stright for the bathroom. Within seconds, the water came on. Before he was out of the shower, you were asleep.

*** (Little time skip) ***

Hiccup had come back a week ago. Today was your wedding. When you woke up that morning, Hiccup was already gone. You went downstairs, and Valka told you that the other men were "preparing" him for the wedding. Later you learned that they were giving advice for the future.

Valka brought you upstairs. "Astrid and Ruffnut will be here any minute." She said smiling. She helped you into your dress, and made last minute adjustments. "Walk around a little." You did as you were told and walked back and forth across the room. "It feels great." You spun a little enjoying the look of the bottom flaring out.

There was a light knock on the door. "Oh, I'll get it." Valka said leaving the room. You took a moment to look in the mirror. The dress was amazing. You wished a little that the bump wasn't so big. Before, with baggy shirts and big coats, it didn't seem as big. Now with the white dress defining your features, it seemed so much bigger.

Footsteps made their way up the stairs. You turned and saw Astrid and Ruffnut in the doorway. "Wow." Ruffnut said. "You actually look good." Astrid turned and looked at the other girl. "That makes it sound like you thought she wouldn't look good."

"She knows that's not what I meant." Ruffnut said defending herself. "Guys, it's really ok." You replied feeling slightly embarrassed. They both looked back at you. "So, are you excited?" Astrid asked with a small smile. "Little nervous, actually." You admitted. "Oh! I almost forgot!" Astrid left the room. She returned a little while later with some (f/f). "Oh wow, thank you so much! But where did you get these? It's winter."

"We flew until we found some." Astrid said simply. "Astrid, Ruffnut, I have some dresses for you two!" Valka went to the closet and pulled two of them. They were long, and light blue. (Picture) You could see Astrid's face drop a little. She didn't exactly like dresses. But she took the dress and left with Ruffnut to go try it on.