Two

I nudge his arm and almost punch him. He shifts and looks up at me.

"Wake up. We have plans today." I say as I walk out.

"What's for breakfast?" He said as he attempts to wake up his latest victim.

"Get your lazy ass up and see for yourself."

"That was a bit rude, don't you think?" The purple girl interrupts.

"I hope you know that he plans on kicking you out and never seeing you again after breakfast, so you have no right to speak." I walk out of the room so they can finish their business. I shut the door behind me and walk over to the table where Rocket was getting his coffee and Drax was getting food.

"How is it?" I asked Drax.

"It is Earth food, so horrible." He answered.

"How is Quill's lady on a scale of one to ten?" Rocket asked me while I took my first sip of coffee.

"They deserve each other. That's all. I'll be piloting if you need me."

"Okay."

Peter-

I woke up and saw the most beautiful women in the world. I wanted to kiss her so bad but she probably wouldn't let me, we aren't there yet. Then I tried waking the girl up next to me. I watched as Gamora walked out of my room and give my guest a smart remark the ol' Gamora way. I chuckled as she walked out. Natalie, or Natasha, or maybe Nyta, I don't remember her name, but she heard me and got dressed very fast and left. I got on some pants and followed her. When I saw her walk out, I knew she went the wrong way. She went right into the kitchen. I could barely see Gamora, but when the girl went in, G blocked her path with her sword and said "Other way. Peter will show you out." She walked over to me and I pointed to the door. When I saw the door shut, I walked into the kitchen. When I walked in, Gamora walked out with no smile or greeting of any kind on her face.

I grabbed a coffee and some bacon and went to the cockpit of the ship. When I sat down, Gamora glanced at me and let out a sigh and got up and left. I grabbed her arm before she could leave and as soon as I did, her blade was at my throat. I loved it when she did that.

"Watch it Quill!"

"What's up with you today?" 

"I just didn't get much sleep. I am going to lay down. If you need me, let Groot wake me up."

"Okay miss grumpy."

"Peter, come to my room. Now." When we both got to her room, she shut the door.

"What's your deal today Gamora?"

"It's nothing Peter, just stuff that you should not concern yourself with. I just needed to ask you something."

"Anything..."

"You need to stop having girls over every night. Please."

"What?"

"Nobody can sleep anymore, you're always up with your 'guests'."

"Does it bother you that there are other girls that think I am a sex magnet?"

"Nobody thinks that." She crosses her arms and stares at me.

"Fine maybe not that but, do you remember before we defeated Thanos, you kissed me."

"Yes I remember. It meant nothing."

"I don't think it meant 'nothing'" He did air quotes around the word nothing. All I do is shrug my shoulders.

"Listen Peter. I was scared and alone and you were the only person around. I had never been more scared of anything in my life. You had your hair messy and you had just taken a shower so you smelt nice. Giving the conditions, I kissed you. It means nothing!"

"But we have this unspoken thing." He reaches for me arms that are still crossed. His hands land on my upper arms. I take my knife out and hold it up for Peter to see. "Ok fine. You know we do though." He lets go of me and crosses his arms. I put my hand on his chest and push him away. I turn around and sit on my bed.

"Leave me alone. Go eat breakfast. Go get drunk, I don't care anymore! Obviously you aren't going to change!"

"Why do I need to change?"

"Peter! I can't even look at you without being reminded that you are a man-" I stopped because I didn't want to finish that sentence. Peter could be so much more than what he is. I believed that he could have any girl in the galaxy. But he just stoops down to that level every night.