It's Not What It Looks Like

Start from the beginning

You turned back to face the front thinking whoever it was wasn't going to follow you. You got the urge to look back one more time, and when you did you saw that there was no one there anymore. You quickly look around trying to find the person again, but you couldn't see them on the side of the mountain anymore.

Suddenly you heard a whoosh from above and looked up to see the same dragon above you. "Vali?" He turned and saw what you were looking at. He stared in shock as the dragon and rider flew on your left side. The person reached out toward you then pulled back. The person was rather large and had the body shape of a guy. His dragon was sky blue and had a rather long neck. You heard Makeshift roar and looked over to see a dragon beside her.  It also had a rider, but this person seemed to have more of a feminine body shape. Her dragon was the one you saw on the cliff early. It was orange-red color and was bigger than the dragon on the left of you.

"Hello?" You called hoping that these dragon riders were nice. Suddenly you noticed the one to the right grab Vali. He screamed as he was plucked from the dragon. Makeshift roared again and attacked the dragon that had him. She was so small compared to the other one. With one swipe she fell from the sky. "Makeshift!" She caught herself and started to fly again, the dragon didn't hurt her, just pushed her out of the way. You looked to the dragon on your left who moved to grab you. With a quick pat Toothless dove and avoided being caught. The dragon followed you as you dove and tried again to get you. You avoided the claws of the dragon once more by flying to the right. He signaled to the other rider who dropped Vali. He screamed as he fell, but was caught by the rider. As you were watching, you felt claws hook onto your shoulders. You screamed as the did, digging in slightly. The dragon lifted you off Toothless causing him to fall. "No! Toothless!" You watched as he fell into the sea. Makeshift quickly went after her friend as you hung helplessly.

The rider turned her dragon and you saw yourself heading out to the open sea. The island they came from was slowly drifting away from view. You looked back to the two dragons seeing Makeshift pull him out of the water and onto some ice. "Please! Let me go!" You yelled up to the dragon's rider. When you didn't get answer you tired to find Vali. He was a little behind you to your right.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?" You nodded fighting back the pain you felt in your shoulder. "Do you know what's happening?" You yelled back to him. "They could be dragon rider catchers. Kinda like dragon trappers but they go after the riders." You struggled against the claws of the dragon carrying you but stop and weakly screamed when it tightened it's grip. You felt them tighten around your shoulder, causing pain to rush through you. Tears pulled into your eyes as you thought about getting farther away from Hiccup. You shook from the cold and thought to the growing baby in your stomach, hoping it was ok. A tear slide down your face and you wiped it away with your shoulder, causing more pain to course through your body. You weren't going to give them the satisfaction of seeing you cry. 

After flying around for what felt like forever you finally see another island coming into view. Your body was getting sore from flying, and your arms were numb from the claws and awkward position. Your head bounced like a rag doll, your neck hurt from holding your head up, so you let it fall.  Thinking you were going to pass the small island you ignored it, but soon looked up to see you were heading toward the island.

The dragon let you go as you landed gently onto the ground. Touching your shoulder you realized they were bleeding slightly. You could hear Vali calling your name, slowly getting closer. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?" He kneeled down and pulled your head to look into his eyes. You smiled and nodded then frowned. "I've let Hiccup down.. We're never going to find him." You whispered. He shook his head and you felt a hand on your shoulder. You winced in pain letting out a small squeak. The hand lifted off your shoulder as if not meaning to cause the pain. You looked up and jumped back slightly. The man who wore a flying mask stood before you. The other one did as well.