"What about a girl?" Hiccup asked. "Azazel Jodis Haddock." Hiccup smiled and nodded. "I like that a lot."

"What about you?" You asked. Hiccup shrugged. "I'm not great with girl names. But I would say Kari Svala Haddock." You smiled and nodded in approval. "But I like your girl name better." Hiccup said. You smiled. Jodis was your mother's name. It meant a lot to have it in your child's middle name if it was a girl. "Azazel Jodis Haddock. That will be the name for the girl." Hiccup nodded. "If a boy, well we got two."

"I still want my Hiccup Horrendous Haddock IV."

"We'll see." Hiccup picked up his apple and took a bite. The door to the house opened as Stoick came through the door. "Hello you two- eh, three." You smiled, greeting the old chief as Hiccup did the same. "What have you two been up to?"

"Well," Hiccup started. "We have been choosing baby names." Stoick turned to his son, his eyes wide. Slowly a smile crosses his face. "Well, what did you pick?" You decided to speak up. "If a girl, we picked Azazel Jodis Haddock. If a boy, we have two." Hiccup spoke up. "Either Hiccup Horrendous Haddock IV. Or my choice Serk Harek Haddock."

"They're both beautiful names." He said with a smile. You returned the smile and felt for the baby kicking again. "Hiccup, we need to discuss some plans about Vali." Hiccup nodded. Before he left he rubbed your stomach and gave you a kiss. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Stoick smiling at the two of you. You watched as he and his father closed the door to a nearby room. With lunch time approaching, you decide to make something to eat at home instead of going to The Great Hall.

You pulled out some meat and bread out and start to making a sandwich. You looked over at Hiccup's half eaten apple and laughed. You rolled your eyes and took a few bites before throwing it away.

After making a couple of them, you simply waited for the two other boys to get finished talking. You could hear Hiccup's voice rising. What where they talking about? Knowing that every time you eavesdropped, something went bad you decided to wait for them to come out and just ask Hiccup about it. They did a couple minutes after. You smiled as Hiccup approached you. He mirrored your expression and touched your cheek gently in an admiring way.

"Hey, I made you boys sandwiches." You gestured to the counter earning a kiss on the cheek from Hiccup. "You're so sweet, thanks." Stoick smiled. "Thank you, I'll take mine to go though. I've got work to do." You nodded and handed him his. He took it and nodded back before heading out the door. "Which one's mine?" Hiccup asked looking down at the remaining two sandwiches. You handed him his and he took the sandwich from you. "Thank you milady." He took a bit and chewed with a worried look on his face. "What did you two talk about when you were in there?" Once Hiccup finished chewing, he looked back to you and shook his head. "I don't want to tell you."

"What come on." You hit him gently giving puppy dog eyes. He laughed but shook his head again. "I can't. I know you, and I know that if I tell you, you're going to do something stupid." You playfully glared at him pouting. "I would not." He tapped your noise with a grin. "Yeah, you would."

"Fine. You don't tell me, and I won't give you kisses anymore until you tell me." He glared down at you. "Oh really?" You nodded as he pulled you close. "Your choice Haddock." He parted his lips and moved in as you turned your head to the side, forcing him to kiss your cheek. He laughed and turned your head back to him, holding it on both sides to keep you from turning it. When his lips touched yours, you refused to kiss back. "There, I got my kiss."

"Really? You're satisfied with that?" He nodded and went back to his sandwich. "You'll have to do better than that." You thought hard of another way to get back at him, but came up with nothing. Instead you gave in and just started pleading with him. "Hiccup, really. What did you talk about? Please tell me?" He shook his head again. "Seriously. I don't want you doing anything dumb. Just let me take care of it."