Once farther away from the other two, he finally spoke up. "Hey, so I don't know if you heard from Hiccup yet.. About.. You know." You looked at him for a minute then sigh nodding. "Yes I know, Hiccup told me." You sounded more annoyed than you wanted, but it seemed to get the point across. His face started to get red. "A-and you're not.. Mad?" You stopped and turned to him. "Oh, I'm mad. But right now I don't want to deal with it." He stood there in silence for a while. "You know I was thinking, what about we just forget about this whole thing? What's done is down right?"

Wow, he doesn't even say sorry? You think to yourself. "Yeah, what's done is done? Do you even know what you did to Hiccup and me?! You practically shoved me into motherhood and that's all you got!" You tired to keep your voice down, not wanting to attract a crowd. Snotlout looked slightly scared. "Well, that's not what I had planned. You kinda just took it to the next level."

"What! I took it to the next level? Are you really trying to blame this on me?" You felt tears behind your eyes but pushed them back. "Well, I don't know. I'm sorry ok." You squeezed the bridge of your noise. "I just can't believe after all we've been through this is how you treat me."

"Me? It's Hiccup's fault. He always gets better than me. Ok. I thought that if he didn't want you I could have you. Because I love you, but I can't because of Hiccup."

You froze. His face started to turn a bright shade of red as his hand went to cover his mouth. "You love me?" He shifted uncomfortably avoiding eye contact. "Ok, fine yes! I love you." You felt your face heat up. "I have to go." You say before turning on your heals and walking away.

Thoughts raced through your mind. Snotlout didn't bother to come after you, which you were kinda glad of. In all honesty, you felt kinda sick to your stomach. No wonder he was always hurting Hiccup. Your mind continued to race as you approached the forge.

Should I tell Hiccup? This thought tugged at your mind. You didn't want to make him worry about anything, but you also didn't like keeping things from him.

"Welcome, (y/n)! What can I do for you today?" It was Gobber. You smiled as the older Viking approached you. "Oh nothing much. Just wondering where Hiccup was."

"Ah, that lad is just back in his room tinkering." He pointed to a room in the back of the forge. The place where Hiccup spend a lot of his time. You smiled and headed toward where Gobber was pointing.

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing here?"

Hiccups's voice welcomed you as your eyes searched for him. You smiled when you see him. "Oh nothing. I woke up this morning and you weren't there. So I went out to look." He smiled and grabbed your hand. "I'll show you what I've been working on." You decided that you were going to keep what Snotlout told you to yourself.

He pulled you to his "office." The room was quite a mess. Papers were everywhere. Most held design blueprints for many different contraptions. Some held pictures he drew. "Wait here." He said running out to grab something. You turn to the messy desk and pick up one of his little books. When you opened it, you found drawings that he had done. Most of them were of Toothless. You laughed as you came across on with his tongue sticking out. "What are you doing?" You turned and saw Hiccup back in the room. He looked down at the book and smiled. "My old drawings?"

"They're really quite good." He smiled as you continued to flip. Your eyes widened as you saw one of you. It was you and Makeshift when you first met. Your hand was on her head. Your fingers traced the picture gently as you stared at it. When you turned the page you saw a picture of the Bonenapper. And on the next page, a picture of you sitting next to it. The next one was a picture of Toothless sleeping in a little ball. Followed by Makeshift and Toothless huddled together. "That's one of my favorites." Hiccup said smiling. You smiled to yourself and turned the page to a picture of you looking at the sky. It was resent because you could make out the little baby bump and your hand resting on it. When you turned to the second to last page it was a picture of you sleeping. You blush and look at Hiccup who shrugged but also blushed. "I did that one this morning before I left." You closed the book and set it down. "I didn't know you drew me." He shrugged again and let a dorky smile take over his face. "Oh, right. Come here." He grabbed your hand and led you around the corner.