Chapter 2; Arriving in America, and Warning Ava

wHOS READY FOR CHAPTER 2?

Well, you i'm hoping. 

So, y'know enjoy.

AND COMMENT!

Thxs

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2;

(Third Person)

Maddy practically had to sprint after Dan and Phil, as they made there was through the New York airport.

She nearly lost sight of them twice, but if it wasn’t for the fact that they were so tall, she probably would have.

Although, it was for the very same reason that she was so far behind in the first place.

Once they stopped outside the airport, in order to call a taxi, Maddy walked up seconds later, totally out of breathe.

“Did it…ever…occur…to you…that...my legs aren’t as long as yours!?” She said, as she tried to gather her breathe.

Dan and Phil laughed, and Maddy was honestly glad she came, until she saw a brown haired, Italian model walk up and attach herself to Dan’s side.

Maddy yet again rolled her eyes, held out her thumb for a taxi.

“You guys go ahead to the hotel, I have some thing I need to do first.” Maddy said, as she climbed into the taxi that pulled up.

Maddy didn’t look back as the cab pulled away, and she didn’t need to. She knew exactly what she would see if she did, anyhow.

She would see Phil, watching as the taxi drove away, standing next to Dan and Cassie as they sucked face.

Maddy shuttered at the thought.

When the taxi pulled up to Maddy destination, she paid the cab driver, and climbed out.

She had left her suitcase with Phil, so she was baggage free.

She walked up to the door, and knocked, waiting for the person she was seeking to answer.

When the door opened, Maddy was greeted by a familiar face, but is still wasn’t the face of her target.

Instead, it was the face of the targets mother.

“Maddy! How good it is to see you! Its been so long.” Mrs. Williams exclaimed, giving Maddy a hug.

“Yes, it has been far too long, I’m afraid. Say, Mrs. Williams, is Ava here?” Maddy asked, smiling pleasantly.

“Oh, not at the moment, she is at work, but she should be home soon. Why don’t you come in, I made a fresh batch of cookies, you can wait for Ava!” said the middle aged women.

“Why not!” Maddy said, suddenly missing Mrs. Williams cookies.

Maddy entered the very familiar home, one of which she spent a lot of her younger years.  

She sat at the kitchen table, happily munching on Mrs. Williams wonderful chocolate chip cookies, and listened to the women blab on about her tour around the world.

Then, there was a sudden commotion, as though someone was coming through the front door.

“Mooom!?” a voice hollered.

So, the target finally arrived.

There were heavy footsteps, heading in the direction of the kitchen, until the target arrived in the doorway.