Chapter 1; Aftermath

• Dedicated to To Anyone Who Read The London Eye

Soooooo, ITS SEQUEL TIME!!!

I'm soooooooo excited for all of you to read this.

Alot of you were beggin for this on The London Eye. 

I know it took some time but i just HAD to make it perfect. 

So please enjoy, and COMMENT THOUGHTS.

________________________________________________________-________-_____

Cross My Heart and Hope To Die

(P.O.V. Third Person)

-Two Years Later-

It has been two whole years since Ava had left, letting Dan believe she was dead. Maddy kept in touch, emailing, back and forth. Many times Maddy tried to convince her to come back to London, but she still refuses.

Things between Ben and Maddy have been broken off, although they were still good friends. Yet, Maddy have managed to patch her relationship with Phil, they are in a good place now.

When Dan was released from the hospital, they all made a vow not to say a thing to him about Ava being alive. It wasn’t fair to him or to them what Ava was doing. Several times Maddy thought about going back on her word, and telling Dan, but there was no since in putting him in more pain, then he already is.

Even though its been two years, Dan still misses Ava terribly.

Dan hasn’t been the same since discovering Ava’s ‘death’. The sparkle that once lit Dan’s brown eyes was now dull. His smile fake, and painted, even if he is convinced their genuine. His videos, that once showed the adorableness that was Dan Howell, now show a broken, half hearted effortless Dan that he has become.

Things that once use to excite Dan, now leave him feeling hollow and empty at the thought of Ava missing.

Phil finally understood why Dan was so worried about him when he was depressed about Maddy being with Ben, only he was sure Dan was much worse. He thought that the love of his life was 6 feet under, when really she was only as far as a 12hour plane ride.

Dan sat, currently, on the couch in the living room, failing at a game of Halo with Maddy.

On the inside, Dan was fully convinced that he was in a happy mood, although whether it be by self convincing or true feeling he didn’t know.

Suddenly Phil came running down the stairs, a huge grin on his face.

“Guess what!” he shouted, standing in front of the tv.

“Phil! We cant see!” Dan complained.

“I don’t care! You will flip when you hear this.” Phil said, spazing about.

Maddy stifled a giggle, as she watched Phil.

“Well, if its so exciting, then tell us!” Maddy said.

“I just got off the phone with the director of a huge YouTuber gathering in America! Dan, you and I are going to be two of a total of 10 headliners at VidCon!” Phil said, excited.

Dan jumped up and high-fived Phil.

“Well, I guess I better call Cassie.” Dan said.

Maddy rolled her eyes, melodramatically.

Phil grunted, but tired to look happy for his best friend.

“Why Cassie?” Maddy asked, showing clear signs of distaste.