29-Follow me

I wipe off the sweat from my forehead and calm my breathing. I look over seeing my baby.

Where is Grayson?

I hear lots of people talking and moving. Letting out a yawn I get up and put on my fluffy socks. Then I go pick up Violet.

I carry her to the living room. Seeing everyone walking around with luggage. "What's going on?" I ask and all eyes are on me.

"There's everyone's favorite girls." Jack says going and kissing Violet then me on the forehead.

"Did you forget we are leaving today?" Jack laughed. Oh fuck.

Man I should really start giving a fuck. Oh well.

"Oh yeah. Where's Grayson and why didn't anyone wake me up?" I ask crossing my arms with a smile. Total meme face.

"Sorry I would have but Grayson said if anyone did he would cut our hands off. He's done it before so I'm just gonna stand on the side you know." Jack explains taking Camron's orange juice away and drinking it.

Camron turns to him giving him a face. I love these two more then anything.

"Your bitch ass did not just take my god damn orange juice." Camron with a smile trying to remain calm. "Deal with it beouch." Jack shrugs walking toward the door.

"GET BACK YOU DOUBLE PATTY LOOKIN HAMBURGER!" Camron yells then runs after Jack. Yeah so those are my best friend and yeah here in there 20's but honestly I have not excuse for that.

"Can both of you get your head asses back here!" I yell shaking Violet's juice. I hand her the sippy cup and she takes her little small hands bring it to her mouth.

They both come walking back in with there hands crossed over there chest. "Now I would like to know where my boyfriend is so we can have an adult conversation." I say to them getting Violet her crackers.

"Adult conversation my ass."

"What ass?!" Jack yells at him.

"This one bitch." Camron say point towards his butt.

"Watch that frickin mouth."

"Hahaha you got yelled at by Nova." Jack teases Camron. "Oh what I got yelled at by my best friend better then Grayson."

"What was that Camron." Grayson says walking in the room towards me. He raps his hands around my waist still looking towards Jack and Camron. "Nothing sir."

"Weird I thought I heard my name come out of your mouth." Grayson shrugs.

"I got to go too the office babe be right back." Grayson says kiss my neck.

I nod so he can leave from my approval. "That's not fair he comes in here and treats you like a queen and I can't have his kids so there is no way of getting ahead."

"Taste the rainbow bitch." I say sticking out my tongue. "Watch your mouth ha." Camron fries at me. "I gave birth to her cursing is the least of my worries."

"Come on loser we have to go finish loading the bags."Jack hits Camron's arms and he nods as they walk out.

_

"Just take a Xanax babe your fine." Grayson says trying to calm my fear of plains. "No Gray no drugs." I tell him taking a deep breath. "Nova I really think you should take it." Lea reassures me. "I can't do it." I shake my head.

"Nova it's prescribed by a doctor." Ethan says in a 'duh' voice. "Yeah I know dumbass I just don't want to do it because I don't want to get addicted." I spit at him.

Everyone is surrounding me Grayson sitting beside me with one hand, Lea crouched on the floor with the other.

Kian,Bella,and Charlie stayed and Wes is watching over the house. The only people still here are Me,Grayson,Ethan,Lea,Hayes,Jack,Camron,
and Violet.

"Oh fuck,shit,fuck,whore,slut." I say as I feel the Jet move. "Dammit Nova this is for your own health." Grayson says taking a pill and shoving it down my mouth and poring water in.

"Dude it's not gonna kick in fast enough." I hear Jack say. "This will."

I fell some sharp pain in my neck. It confused me for a second before I got really dizzy and my eyes started getting drowsy.

Then my eyes closed and I fall into a deep sleep.

_

"Hey be careful with her she isn't a luggage." I hear someone say as I blink my eyes.

Where am I? What the fuck happened?

I open my eyes more seeing I was in a bed.

Three tall figures stood above me. My blurriness wears off and I see all of them clear now. Jack,Camron and Ethan stood above me looking at me like a frog at a science fair.

"W-what happened?" I ask rubbing my forehead. "We gave you something so you would be asleep for the trip but we are here now yay!" Camron say but stopping realizing the awkwardness in the room.

"Where is Grayson?" I feel like that is the only question I ask nowadays. "He is putting Violet to sleep it's pretty late but you can look around." Jack tells me.

"Okay thanks you guys can go now." I tell them. They all nod leaving the room.

I yawn and rub the crust from my eyes. I put my feet on the floor. Letting out a relaxing sign noticing it wasn't freezing cold.

The room was actually beautiful, it is very Spain like. It's orange with brown wood and a beautiful bed in the middle. It was sheeted with white comforters and pillows. There was a balcony laced with vines.

I took in a deep breath. "I'm home mom." I say holding the cross on my neck.

Then I exit the two doors and walk around. The whole house as themed the same as the bed room. It was gorgeous.

At the kitchen and living room. There are big open walls leading into this huge garden.

The wind blows against the white curtains causing them to flow.

"You like it." I hear a deep raspy voice behind me. 4 years and that voice still brings chills to my spine.

He rapped his arms around me as I continued to look at the setting.

"Like, doesn't even compare."

I turn around looking into his hazel clouds. No matter where I am the most beautiful sight will always be labeled for him. His jaw still the same from when we first met.

His hairs grown a little longer. His arms look a little stronger. (The plug)

I mean I don't look anywhere close to what I looked like when we met. My hairs is back to shoulder length like how it was when I had Violet. Of course she gave me bigger everything.

He's the guy of my dream. My everything. I can't imagine my life without him.