40-To the moon and back

"I wonder what clouds taste like."

"Did you just go all stoner on me?" Grayson ask as we look at the sky.

"No it's always been a question of mine." I shrug and try to find constellations. "Gray what's your sign again?"

"I don't know hold up let me google this shit." He picks up his phone searching up his birthday. "Oh Sagittarius." He says handing me the phone. "Oh boring." I says throwing him his phone.

"Rude!" He yells in a girls voice. "What's yours then?" He ask pushing me.

"I'm a Leo." (My sign.)

"Oh so your like a sun child and you love yourself." He scoffs. "Yeah pretty much." I giggle turning to look him in the eye.

"My sign is noting like me ." I complains. "Yeah I guess." I lean my head on his shoulder.

"What's Violets?" He ask me. "Babe we have the same birthday." I roll my eyes at the fact he forgot his own kids birthday. "Oh shit Yeah." He giggles. My heart blows up listen to those.

"I have a proposition for you." He says sitting up and looking down at me. "And what is that my kind sir."

"You know I lived with the guys most of my life and you lived with them for a few years to." He licks his lips.

"I was wondering is maybe we could move into our own place you know?" He ask.

"Really?" I smile standing up.

"Would that be something you would consider." He ponders. "Would I baby that's all I've be wanting for two years straight." I laugh hugging him.

"Great then after the honey moon I'll get us a nice house and it will be just us and V." He smiles kissing my cheek.

"I love you." I whisper to him kissing his lips.

"Mmm how much?" He questions. "Well I could says to the moon and back but we made it there and came back it's only a few years but there is one thing that has yet to be touched."

"I love you the stars and back. That's forever and ever baby." I laugh pushing his hair back.

_

Sitting down on my bed I hear a light crying. I snap up running towards the crying. It's louder the closer I get. I finally open the guest room seeing Violet crying on the bed.

I run over to her pulling her close to me in my arms.

"Oh my precious princess what's the matter." I ask her patting her back.

"Momma I-I fewl over twing to gwet bear bear." He cries then lays her head on my chest. Her face was all red and wet.

"It's okay bunny only a little bump." I tell her in a child voice. "Let's go get some ice Okay?"

"Otay." She whispers clinging back to me. My heart is in pain from her.

I walk into the kitchen grabbing and ice back and placing it on her forehead.

"You and some juice and crackers." I ask with a pout in my lip. She just nods her head.

"What happened?" I hear behind me. I turn around being faced with Grayson holding onto Violet. "She fell and hit her head." I tell him with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Oh my little princess." He says picking her her up and holding her on his shoulder.

I go and gather the juice and crackers handing them to her. She smiles a bit and take the juice placing it in her mouth. I rub over her hair relaxing her.

"I'm tired mamma." He says leaning on me.

"Okay let's you put you down for a nap." I pull her out of Grayson's arms and hold her.

Taking her to the nursery. She lays down in the bed and I tuck her in. I get up and walk to the door.

"Mamma!" She calls out and I turn around to look at her with grabby hands. I walk over to the bed laying next to her waiting for her to fall asleep.

She finally does letting me get up and go to Grayson. I smile at him looking at him in the kitchen.

"Hi babygirl I have some new." He says as I sit on his lap. "What is it?" I question looking him in the eye.

"I found a house."

"Really what's it like?" I ask jumping from excitement. "It's beautiful actually a big yellow house with brown railing." I could tell her was imagining it from the way he looks.

"There is a beautiful master bedroom with a balcony and a perfect place for the nursery and a few guest rooms." He tells me.

"It sounds perfect." I sigh thinking about that life. Just me,him,and Violet together in a house.

"Have you talked to your brothers." He asked rubbing my thigh.

"Yeah a bit but they have there own lives and so do I." I shrug leaning my head on his chest.

"You wanna take a ride on my motorcycle?"

_

A/N

Hey loves hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was pointless. I thought it would be cool if you commented your signs though because I would like to know.