12-mother's day

I quick got out of that car walking over to him.

"What do you mean move in with him?" I Ask

"Sorry dove but you havin his baby thing kind of sets a green light on you so havin you are the club house makes it easier and safer." He says taking the boxes out of the back.

"Kian is inside he's gonna help since your pregnant and we don't want you hurtin your pretty little self and that little angel you got in ya." Jack walks to the front door opening it.

Kian was inside sitting on the couch watching family guy. He started to laugh which was cute had this adorable laugh. Though Grayson's laugh was the best laugh I have heard my entire life other then my mamas.

I always smile thinking about her and her memories.

"Hey asswipe we gotta start packing let doll face sit on the couch." Jack yells at Kian.

Making him fall off the couch. I laugh at his reaction.

"Race ya." Kian says running to my room.

"Screw you,ya got a head start." Jack yells from the bedroom.

I laugh at them being boys.

Then I take the controller and turn on the latest episode of shameless I was on.

I could help but think how much easier it will be with Grayson.

Don't get me mixed now I love this place. In fact it reminds me of the my mom. It was the only good thing I didn't fuck up.

I worked my ass off to get this place. I had to get a job and show to the court I could take care of myself in order to get emancipated.

Which gave me my moms money she left for me getting me this house. I still have much left over though. I can't find anything important enough to spend it.

I know it's stupid the fact I feel connected to her through money. It's kind of the only thing I have left of her.

That's why I love when my brothers come I see her in them.

____

After packing

"This is the last box dove you should say your good byes." Jack says exiting the apartment leaving me there alone.

I take a deep breath looking around.

I trace my hand on the island making it to my room.

Everything was taken down. Even my church pictures. I put them up there because me and my mama would always talk about going to Rome and visiting there. It was our dream.

The memories make me smile. I look out the balcony seeing it was sunset. I had the perfect view of the sunset.

I got over and take Snapchat of it.

I post it with a caption "wish you were here."

Then letting the memories sink in I walk out and let my new life start.

___

One month after

Club house

Mother's Day

So today is the worst day of my life. Other then her birth day and the day she was declared dead.

Mother's Day sucks for people who don't have one.

Especially if your mother was murdered.

I guess next year won't be so bad since I'll be apart of Mother's Day.