Chapter 6

Elisa's P. O. V

The week dragged on and my dad came back yesterday and today is Friday. Michael and Luke have been trying to ease Ashton and Calum into not being so mean to me. So far they have been telling them to stop and they would tell them little things about me. I wouldn't say they stopped completely but they're treating me a little better.

I groggily got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I took a shower then when I was done i put on some light jeans, a cream plain long sleeve shirt, a baggy black cardigan, and cream flats. I put my hair in a messy side braid, grabbed my bag and went down stairs. My dad was asleep so I ate some toast and yogurt then when I was done i left for school.

When I got to school I walked to my locker and when I opened it a note fell down towards the ground. I set my bag on the floor and pick it up. When I grabbed I opened it and it said,

"Dear Elisa,

Can you meet me at the side of the school after school? Make sure no one follows you.

There was no name so i didn't know who it was. Well I guess maybe it's Luke or Michael? Oh well. I grabbed my bag an grabbed all the books I needed then i closed my locker and walked to my first class.

Through out the day I kept feeling someone was watching me but every time i would look no one was looking at me. The feeling kept building through out the day, and it got to the point that I was actually getting scared. It was lunch time and I made my way to an empty lunch table and began eating. Then Michael and Luke came and sat with me right after they got their food. "Hey Elisa." Michael said. "Hey." I said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "How'd you know something was bugging me?" I asked. "I could tell." He said. "I have powers." I laughed along with the both of them. "Seriously whats on your mind?" Luke asked. "Well all day I've been feeling like I'm being watched. I don't know. I got a note saying to meet someone on the side of the school after school, but there was no name." I told them. "Well I'm sure it's nothing but I don't know how i feel about that note." Michael said. "Yea I agree." Luke said. "Well I don't know I think I'm just being paranoid. I'm sure it nothing." I said. "Yea maybe." Luke. "Just be careful Elisa, ok?" Michael asked. "Yea ok." I said.

It was soon the end of the day and I was grabbing my stuff and when I grabbed everything, I closed my locker and made my way outside. I decided to see who had asked me to go to the side of the school. I walked around to the side of the school and once I got there I leaned my shoulder on the wall of the building. About a minute later I heard someone say, "Sup bitch!" I turned around and it was Brian. He's the main jock of the school. Every girl wants him. He's such a jerk. He treats girls like their nothing and he bullies practically everyone he sees. "Why did you want me here Brian?" I asked. "Well I noticed that you've been hanging around Luke and Michael lately." He said. "Yea so?" I asked. "Well I'm sure they didn't start hanging around you for no reason so I'm assuming that you got with both of them and after that they just couldn't keep away from you." He said. "Umm excuse me?! First of all I didn't do anything like that, second they actually started hanging around me because they wanted to be my friend, and third I wouldn't do such a thing because I'm not a skank like all those other girls you hang around!" I said. I hated people calling me a skank, slut, and a whore. Despite all the things that I've been told i know for sure I'm not skank because I've never have a boyfriend let alone done it with anyone. "Don't fucking yell at me bitch!!" He yelled. I flinched and back into the wall. "You know I bet there hanging around you because they think they can get with you." He said getting closer to me. I began getting scared and my breathing picked up. "Well why not I get with you and I'll tell them how good you are?" He said. My breathing was picking up and I was trying to keep as much distance from him and I as possible, but he kept coming closer. "You know your not that ugly. Your quite hot actually!" He said closing in on me. I held my hands together in front of me and I brought them up towards my face and they were basically in front of my mouth. As he was an inch away from me I hid my face i my arms. I was really scared. I was basically shaking. "God the power your giving me is such a turn on." He said. "Please go away." I said. "Now what fun would that be when I could just fuck you right now?" He asked. He then grabbed my arms and put them up above me and held them with one hand. He pushed himself on me and began touching me. I was very uncomfortable. No one had done that to me, no one. I panicked when he had gotten close to my breasts and I brought my leg up kicked him in the balls. He groaned in pain and let me go. I ran to the front of the school and just ran. "Elisa get back here you bitch!" Brian yelled. I kept running but then I accidentally ran into someone. I looked up and it was Ashton. Oh no. "Well hello." He said. I looked behind me and Brian was running after me. I ran behind Ashton right as he got to us. To be honest I was more scared of Brian than Ashton right now. "Ashton!" Brian yelled. "What." He said in an annoyed voice. The guys were never on the jocks' good side and the jocks weren't on the guys' good side. "Give me that bitch!" He yelled. "Why?" He asked. "That bitch fucking kicked me in the balls!" He yelled. "You were gonna rape me!" I yelled back still hiding behind Ashton. "Really? I didn't even know you had any." Ashton said. "Shut the fuck up Irwin and give me that no good fucking Bitch, NOW!!" He yelled making me jump. "No. How about you piss off before you do something you'll regret." Ashton said. "Ugh fine. Just know I'm not done with you Elisa!" He yelled then walked away. I then relaxed once he was gone. Ashton then turned around to look at me. "Umm thank you Ashton for helping me." I said. "Uh umm no problem." He said. I gave him a smile then began walking back home.