"Continue milady."

Finally letting you speak you say gently, "I don't know how to feel about you." His face drops and his eyes sadden. "But, I do like you." Your words bring a small smile back to his face.

"So?" He continues watching you closely. You think of Astrid. "What about Astrid?"

"I'm going to break up with her. I just don't know how yet. I promise." He answered quickly, but you feel as though you could trust his words and smiled.

"Hiccup?"

"Yes?"

"Are going to ask me out or not?"

"Maybe.." A playful smirk appears on his face. "Depends on if you would say yes?" You think then smile. "I would say yes." Seeing his face light up makes you smile. A big grin appears in his face. He again closes the gap kissing you deeply. Your lips moved together as if they were dancing. The kiss broke with a soft pop and you stared into his eyes. He rests his forehead on yours as his arms slowly move up your waist. His fingers tickled you a little as he moved. He noticed you squirm a little before smiling.

"Oh sorry." He said one hand moving up to your face stroking your cheek. You nuzzle into his hand giving him a small smile. The hand on your cheek crept around your head pulling you into another kiss. Before Hiccup's lips hit yours you head a noise at the door and turned your head slightly causing Hiccup to kiss the corner of your mouth instead. He pulled back and followed your gaze.

"Hiccup! You home?"

Stoick. He looked and saw the two. You blush and notice Hiccup was too. There was silence in the room till Stoick spoke up. "I'll just, uh.." He gestured to the door stepping outside. Hiccup and you pushed away as the door opened again. "Hey son! (Y/n)." You couldn't help but smile at the old chief.

"Hey dad." Hiccup greeted. "Hello chief." He nodded to both of you. "I'll be in my room," he said giving Hiccup a wink. His face lite up again as he looked away. The chief chuckled to himself and shut the door to his room.

"Well I should, get back." You smile at him. He looked sad but nodded his head "Yeah, probably." Hiccup smiled, more relaxed than a few minutes ago. You turn to leave.

"Wait."

You turn back to the young man. "We still on for tomorrow?" You chuckled and nod. "Ok." He says. You turn and grab the handle. Then feel a hand atop of yours. "Allow me." He says opening the door. You roll your eyes at his cuteness before heading out.

Hiccup's P.O.V
I closed the door behind her and smiled. "Yes!" Throwing my hands in the air. I heard the door to my dad's room open.

"So, what was that about? She gone already?" I looked to my dad. "Nothing. And yes." He eyed me. "Did you break up with the other lass?" I furrowed my brows and shook my head. I was surprised to hear him chuck. More expecting a lecture on how it was wrong.

"May the gods be with you if she finds out." Guilt began rushing over me. I had technically cheated on Astrid right then. I sighed. "I will tomorrow after we get back from the scouting." He shrugged his shoulders at me and headed back to his room. "I'm going to bed for real this time. Stay out of trouble." He warned before closing the door. I headed to my room.

How I break this is Astrid?

I sighed as my thoughts headed back to the young woman I had kissed. A smile tugged at my lips remembering how she felt under my arms. Her small body against mine. I couldn't wait to see her again. Toothless shook me out of my thoughts bumping into me.

"Hey bud!" The Night Fury smiled at me showing his toothless grin. "I did it! I have a date with (y/n)." He rolled his eyes and walked away. "Hey this is a big thing for me! You can at least pretend to be happy." Toothless settled down in his corner and closed his eyes. "Fine then." I chuckled watching. Walking to the window I see a beautiful sunset. I watched the sunset over Berk for a while then crawled into bed ready to begin the next day. Looking one more I time wondered if (y/n) was doing the same thing.

Mean while, (y/n)'s P.O.V
You waited till you arrived home before running to Makeshift who was sleeping. You threw your arms around her. The sleepy dragon grumbled a protest but went along with it anyway. You placed a kiss on her.

"You won't believe what just happened!" She opened her eyes a bit before closing them again. Rolling your eyes at her you get up and ran upstairs to your room flopping down on the bed. Makeshift came in thinking you were going to sleep and settled down next to the bed as she always did. You smile and place a kiss on her nose. This was becoming a common routine between you two.

"We've got a busy day tomorrow." You tell her as she settles down. Then like a little kid, you told her everything that happened. She didn't seem to be listening but you mainly did it for yourself.

You look out your window and see a magnificent sunset. You watched the sunset with a small smile and wonder if Hiccup was doing the same thing.