ch.17 Dudley Dursley

It has been 30 years since I last saw Harry, and that was when we were 17. I was walking around Manhattan when I saw a mop of unruly black hair. 

''Harry! is that you?'' I called, quite relieved that my cousin I used to despise was still alive.

The man turned around to reveal powerful sea green eyes. No lightning scar to be found. I sighed and quickly uttered an apology.

''It's fine sir. Are you the cousin of Harry Potter by any chance?''

''Yes!! how did you know? is he still alive?''

''Yes he is. I taught him at school for a while... He mentioned you at some point. Thank goodness for my memorization skills'' (A/N I'm talking about my other story, Professor Jackson here)

''How is he? I haven't talked to him in years!''

''He has his own family now I think, three children. James, Albus and Lily, I think. He's still living in London, you should visit him sometime.''

''But, I can't sir. I was horrible to him when we were young. I would be dreaming if he forgave me.''

''Well this isn't a dream yet he has forgiven you so you should keep your hopes up, and visit! I'm sure he'll love it. Now, I have to go now. It was good meeting you Mr. Dursley!''

''Wait! what's your name!''

''Percy Jackson!'' he yelled, and disappeared into the shadows.

and that's how I met Percy Jackson

End.