ch.6 Chloe McCain

Do you know Chris? Chris la Rodriguez. He's like, the hottest guy in Arlington university. He has been asked out by every girl in Uni except me and has turned all of them down.

I am his best friend, Chloe, and I have icy blue eyes and black hair. I'm nothing special and I used to be bullied. I'm still surprised how Chris is my friend. I have known him for two years now since we were 18.

Anyway. It has been four years since the gods revealed themselves and a lot of the populars have 'claimed' to be demigods. Chris snorts everytime he hears someone say that. After one summer, I realized that he had a ring on his left ring finger. I guess it was just fashion 'cause we're only 19. I mean he's 20 but same thing, and he can't be married. He's mine.

One day, Chris came to me practically jumping.

"OMGs I can't believe she's coming!!''

"Who?''

"Clarisse!!''

"Oh ok! Introduce me when she's here 'k?''

"Ok'' and he jumped off. I wonder who Clarisse is. His girlfriend? No. He told me he didn't have one after a smirk.

Later that day, during mythology class, a really hot girl came in. She was really muscular and was wearing camo pants and a jacket. She had a red bandana tied around her head. Soon, all of the boys were drooling.

"Hi. I'm Clarisse la Rodriguez.''
Oh so this was Clarisse. Same family name. I guess she's Chris's sister. She sat next to me.

"Hi. I'm Chloe.''

She raised her eyebrow and said.
"Oh so your that punk...''

What?

"Chris has told me a lot about you. He says that you're a great friend.''

The last bit stung.

"Are you his sister?'' I asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh, didn't Chris tell you? I'm...''
She was interrupted by the bell.

I went to the cafeteria looking for Chris. I found him with Clarisse. They were talking like mad. Then they kissed... they KISSED!!

"Hey! Why are you kissing each other? You're siblings!!''

"What? No, we're not!''

"But you've got the same surname!!''

"That's 'cause we're married.'' Clarisse replied looking smug.

"WHAT!!'' Practically the whole university screamed with me.
I tried to calm my self but it didn't work. He was mine!!

"But...but... I bet I've known him longer!'' I scream without any options left.

"Please. I've known him for 5 years. I nursed him back from insanity.''

Then with a boom which sounded like a gunshot, we all dropped to the ground, trying avoid the situation where we might die, hough betraying outr adrenaline rush, a burly man with tattoos and sunglasses appeared.

"Lord Ares.'' Clarisse and Chris bowed. We followed their example.

"Rise you punks. Now Chris. I trust you've been taking care of my daughter?'' He said with a threatening tone.

Clarisse rolled her eyes.
"Dad!! Of course he has. If he hasn't, I'll beat him to pulp myself.''

Chris gulped at the threat but smiled as if it was an everyday thing.

"Wait! Dad? Daughter? Clarisse, you're a demigod?''

"Yeah, and so is he.'' She said pointing at Chris.

"WHAT!!'' We screamed again.

"Hi. I'm Chris la Rodriguez, son of Hermes, survivor of the labyrinth, soldier of two wars and husband of Clarisse la Rodriguez, daughter of Ares.''

"Heya punks. I'm Clarisse la Rodriguez, daughter of Ares, I single handedly defeated the drakon, I am a survivor and soldier of two wars and the wife of Chris la Rodriguez''

"Okay, Zeus has summoned you. Bye and I hope to never see you again'' said Ares and the three of them flashed with a beam of red into gods know where.

And that's how I met Chrisse