ch.8 Alex O'Connor

Heya! My name's Alex. If you didn't know that, have you been living under a rock? Well, I'm seasborough university's number one guy. I take marine biology as my main subject. I have dumped nearly every person at uni other than this girl. Annabeth Jackson.

She's got golden curles which end at her butt, a nice tan and alot of muscle. Like, not the gross ripped kind of muscle but, the I like to work out kind of muscle. The best part is her eyes. She's got these striking grey eyes which I could stare at for days.

I, by the way have got black hair, green eyes, I'm quite tan with a 6 pack which are like, totally die for.

The other part about her is that she keeps playing hard to get. She loves me and I know it.

Today I heard that a new guy is joining my class for marine biology. Well lets just show him who's boss.

"Hi, my name's Percy Jackson. I'm 23. Nice to meet you.''

Said the new guy. The girls were all curious because he was wearing a hood, and you could barely make out his mouth.

The guy walked over to the seat behind me and I stuck my foot out just in time. He fell down but he did a somersault and landed smoothly. I gaped at him but he brushed his shoulder as if he was dusting his jacket or something. Weird habit. He glared at me and I nearly pissed myself. Okay, don't mess with him anymore. Hey! He's a Jackson. I wonder if he knows Annabeth.

After classes I walked over to Annabeth and happened to walk into two people talking. One was definitely Annie, and the other was some jerk asking asking her out.

"I told you that I've got a husb- boyfriend! He's got sea green eyes, jet black hair, a tan and is very muscley.''

That's me isn't it! Aww Annie already thinks of me as her bf! Okay, I don't have sea green eyes but close enough. She judo-flipped the guy who was annoying her and he ran away.

"Aww Annie, I didn't know that you already thought of me as your boyfriend!'' I called out. Expecting her to run into my arms and kiss me on the lips. The reaction I got was the completely opposite. She growled and stormed over ready to judo-flip me as well.

"Don't call me Annie! And I'm not your girlfriend...''
I was about to shit myself when a guy called out. It was the guy in the hoody.

"Annie?'' Ha! He's getting him self kicked in the ass.

But her reaction was what I wanted for myself. She ran over to the guy and kissed him on the lips. I was furious. I stomped over to them.

"Hey! Annie's my girl. Get off of her you punk.''
I stood tall because he was way taller than me.

"I'm sorry? Last time I checked Annabeth was my beautiful wife!''
WHAT!!!!???? WIFE!!!???

He took off his hoodie revealing a nice tan and I now realised his muscles even under his baggy top. He had jet black hair and sea green eyes. He was really handsome. I used my last card.

"I'm a son of Poseidon! Bow before me!'' I expected him to bow down and beg for forgiveness. But my expectations were all wrong today.

He and Annabeth laughed. They were supporting each other so they wouldn't end up rolling on the floor. They finally stopped but gasped for air.

"You're no son of Poseidon.''

"Prove it!'' He got out a pen and uncapped it. It sprung into a sword. He pulled it down onto my neck. When I opened my eyes I was in a dark cave looking place.

"Alex O'Connor!'' I walked over to a man with greasy looking hair. He reminded me of Snape from Harry Potter.

"Hmm. Son of Dionysus, but special request from Aphrodite to go to the fields of punishment.''

And then I spent the rest of my death to see lots of pretty ladies who I fell in love with but never loved me back.

And that's how I met Percabeth. Who just happened to kill me.

A/N sorry for the language in this one. Hoped you liked it.

Comment, Vote and Follow!!