chapter 23

Your pov

I slipped out of Jeff's bed my stomach was queazy. I wasn't sick, I was hungry. My feet touched the cold floor, I stood and padded down to the kitchen. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard talking and laughter. Both of which I did not want to face so i retreated.

Turning around I slammed into a black t-shirt and a well defined chest.

"where are you going," Jeff chuckled, his raspy voice met my ears and I tilted my head to look in his eyes.

"Back upstairs, I don't think I want to face anyone yet." I told him honestly. "also what's up with ben?" 

"I have no clue, he's gone off the deepened" Jeff chuckled at his own joke. "Come on," he took my arm and led me down to the kitchen."

The room was busy. Pastas where eating and chatting, laughing at inside jokes and for once they truly looked like a family. Jeff's hands rested on my shoulders.

"What wold you like to eat?" Jeff asked a real smile graced his lips.  The smells of the food made my stomach lurch.

"None of it. It smells disgusting." I crinkled my nose at the horrid smell.

"Okay ouch, I know I'm not the best cook but that's a bit harsh." Jeff feigned hurt.

"No, no it's not that at all it smells rotten." I replied sheepishly.

"Oh no, I'm thinking your one of those pastas who eats flesh" Jeff trailed off at the end of his sentence.

"WHAT THE SHIT?!" I yelled as Jeff covered my mouth and shushed me.
"what the fuck I can't! No that's gross!"

"Hey EJ can I get some raw kidney." Jeff yelled across the room.

"Ya dude" EJ yelled back not really paying attention. Jeff went to the fridge and pulled out a container that was filed with a  murky red color.

"absolutely not! I'm not eating that it smells old and looks awful." I turned covering my mouth.

"I didn't know you where such a picky eater." Jeff chuckled. He put the lid back on the container and put it back in the fridge, then left the room. Jeff came back a minute later hoodie in hand.

"Come on," he motioned for me to follow him. "I'm going killing." Jeff hollered into the house. then pulled me out with him. as we walked away he pulled his hoodie on. Even with the bulky clothing I could still see his defined mussels under the fabric.

As we walked the killer beside me too my hand leading me. the warmth of his hand was comforting in the dark woods. A smile tugged at my lips as we walked together.

After about 20 minuets or so we reached the edge of a neighborhood, all was quite the house lights where off. Clueless sleeping people. Jeff squeezed my had as we approached a midsize house. He let go and slipped over to a first floor window. Sliding his knife into the lock sockets the window opened with a pop. He waved me in to follow him. Apprehensively I followed the tall man.  Jeff headed upstairs and I followed him not looking at anything because last time it didn't go very well. After checking a few rooms we deducted that the house was owned by a bachelor. Roughly age 27. Jeff creeped into his room then woke the man.

"Go to sleep." A sinister laugh bubbled up in jeff's throat. he plunged his knife into the man then sliced his midsection open. Stepping away he motioned towards the body. Cautiously I took a step forward the man was struggling to breath to stay alive, but his struggle was in vain as I pulled out his heat and feasted away.  The flesh was delicious. Blood covered my chin and once I was finished I turned towards Jeff.

"Better?" He questioned leaning against the wall arms crossed.

"Yes, thanks." I replied meekly. tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Jeff pushed off the wall, striding towards me he took my con with his thumb and first finger. Tilting my head up he laughed out then kissed my bloody lips licking the blood off his mouth. 

"Come on, as hot as it was watching you eat him i'm not satisfied. I want to kill someone else." With that Jeff took my hand and we vanished into the night...

Breaking news reports of a new crime spree. It's said that the victims of the killer have been eaten alive. More news will be shared tonight at 5.

___________________________
Enjoying it so far?
I love reading your comments.

It's not over yet. Ben is gonna get a little more crazy and you will have to fight off another girl from stealing your man...

good luck 😉