chapter 4

your pov

Not even Slender whipped me that much, at least not in one sitting. His maximum was usually 12. I stumbled up and slowly made my way to the servant's chambers. Crashing through the door, I sat at the little table in the common area. Margie came forward and handed me two sheets of paper.

"Dear will you please bring these to Slender's office?" She asked kindly. I nodded, pushing myself up from the table, trying to support my weight. Taking the papers from her I stepped away griping the door frame before I could fall. Making my way through the mansion I walked to Slender's office. Knocking upon arrival I heard a beckoning and slid the door open.

Slender's office was the tallest room in the house, for good reason. His chair was turned facing the back window, I approached his desk and placed the papers on it in a neat stack.

"I'm sensing you're in a dilemma." He spoke making me jump.

No, no sir I thought. He turned his chair around 'glancing' down at his desk.

"Ah, wonderful thank you for the papers." He said in what I could only assume was a smile. "You are dismissed." After hearing his statement, I turned to leave his room.

"Wait," he called, I stopped and turned my head slightly to show I was listening.

"Your shirt has blood on it," he informed me darkly. "Lift it." He demanded tone dark. I did as I was told and showed him my back.

"Who! Did this," he boomed. I cringed from the sound but said nothing. He stood towering over me, then again he would tower over anyone.

"Who. Did. This!" He demanded.

Jeff, I barked back mentally and shut my eyes. Slender, fuming, teleported out of the room.

I quietly walked back to the laundry room and pulled the laundry out to hang out to dry. An extremely pissed off Jeff walks into the room, hate burning in his never closing eyes.

"So you ratted me out to slender you little shit, and now you're lucky." he sneered at me. I tilted my head slightly to show my confusion.

"Oh? So he hasn't told you?" Jeff laughed sinisterly. "Now that the other two workers will be gone tonight and slender doesn't intend to 'higher' another, I'm your new help... for a whole month." I froze. How does this help me?! What on earth was slender thinking?!!! I turned away from him going back to the laundry picking up the basket and heading out the back door. Crossing the yard to the clotheslines I put down the basket and one at a time I hung up each piece of clothing. As I reached the bottom of the pile I scooped out a white hoodie. Jeff who had been standing off to the side watching me now walked over. I held out the hoodie to him.

"Bleach?" he asked then cringed. I shook my head no. He must know Slender doesn't allow bleach in the house? At least I thought he knew. I quickly finished and brought the basket back into the house. Taking out a brush and bucket of water. I went to the front of the house to the stone walkway. Starting from the end of the walkway I slowly washed away the bloody footprints made the night before. Sun beat down on me as the day passed by. Jeff stood and watched from the porch. I checked my watch the glass was cracked but it still worked. I had to start preparing breakfast for the proxies. I finished up on the walkway. My bucket of water now red from blood. Walking into the house I cleaned the bucket out and placed it back into the cabinet. Making my way to the kitchen, Jeff stepped through the door behind me. I locked the door and took off my mask tying back my (h/c) hair. I pulled out eggs, bacon, potatoes, and other breakfast foods. After preparing them and the work was finished I tapped my watch and pointed to the door.

"What?" he asked. I stepped over to him and unlocked the door pushing it open for him.

"Hey!" We both glanced up. Shit, the proxy's, they saw me with my mask off. That is against the rules, and worth 7 lashes. Toby and Masky grabbed my arms and dragged me off knowing where I was going. The room. I glanced back at Jeff. He just turned away.