Chapter 8

Jeff's Pov

I stood in the shower but I could not get the image of myself out of my head. Having used the glamour It gave me a gimps of what could have been, had I never had the accident. Had I never killed my brother. Its the past, Slender always tells me to let it die. I let the hot water pour over my ashen skin. The texture so different, like being in the sun for a very long time.

I turned off the water and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist I picked up my clothes and the rest of the laundry in the basket. It smelled of dried blood which I had no problem with, its an occupational hazard. I sighed and made my way down the two flights of stairs.

Upon reaching the kitchen I found (y/n) leaning over the stove. Walking over and looking over her shoulder. She was cooking stew, chunks of vegetables and meat floated in the thick concoction. The food smelled amazing.

"Hey," I greeted, my voice coming out husky from just having woken up and not using it till now. She jumped and turned to look at me her (h/c) hair falling in her face. I chuckled and walked past her to the laundry room to put down the dirty clothing and find fresh stuff for myself. Digging around in the clean folded pile I pulled out a pair of faded black skinny jeans and a tight black t-shirt.

I picked up the other clean clothing and headed out to deliver the garments. walking to each room I dropped the neat bundle of each person's clothing in front of their door. After finishing I headed down to the kitchen. (y/n) had covered the pot with a lid and set the heat to low to cook for another 6 hours or so. she had then started to make breakfast for everyone. My sleep scheduled was really weird with the new tasks I had to do, but I decided that I was gonna go killing tonight with the rest of the Pastas. I needed it the blood lust was rushing through my veins, I needed to feed the monster in me.

(y/n) finished cooking and set out the food for the people in the house, she yawned then took a piece of bread and munched on it and turned to me. Making her way to the servant's areas. I grabbed her arm tightly but not enough to hurt her.

"Are you going to shower?" I asked her. She looked at me confused but still nodded her head yes.

"Use mine, please it has hot water its the least I can do." I 'smiled' at her. She looked fearful which I understood if Slender found out we would both be punished.

"Please, I insist." I practically begged her it was my apology to her for having beaten her the other day. (y/n) reluctantly nodded agreeing to do it. I led her upstairs to my room, only then noticing how I needed to clean up, then through to the bathroom. (y/n) walked in and turned on the water she looked back at me expectantly.

"Ah, right I'll be just outside." I nervously chuckled shutting the door but not before I get a glimpse of the scars taking up her back. walking away from the door I laid down on my bed staring at my ceiling. After about 15 minutes I hear the water shut off and see (y/n) emerge from the steam-filled bathroom a smile on her face... only wearing a towel. I looked at her, she blushed and bent slightly in a sign of thank you. I went to my drawer and pulled out a t-shirt, handing it to her to pull on. She stepped back in the bathroom and came out a minute later with my oversized t-shirt on. It went to her mid-thigh and almost looked liked a dress.

(y/n) took her cloths and I led her back down to her room. Except we had to pass through the kitchen. The same kitchen that the others were getting their food in right now. . .