"Where's the bill?" I said lazily before Yoongi joined me by the counter. 

"It's $30.50" Taehyung stated the amount and I was getting my purse from my bag before I noticed Yoongi placed some money at the counter.

"Hey what are you doing? It's my treat." I quickly placed a 40 dollar note at the counter. 

"Save it, I'll pay for this one." He said casually and I just gasped a bit.

"Yah Min Yoongi, I told you that it's my treat so I will pay for it" I said while glaring at him.

"Do you two always bickering with each other like this? Hurry up will you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes lightly.

"I'll pay" Yoongi said and I just hissed silently.

"No I'll pay, take my money" I countered.

"Ugh fine, let's do it this way, I'll take half of both your moneys, alright" Taehyung grunted lightly in annoyance because he gave half of our moneys back.

"And keep bickering you two, people say if two people bickers a lot with one another, they'll end up getting together" Taehyung said, crossing his arms on his chest with a smug face and his eyebrows raised twice.

"Do you want to die!?" Me and Yoongi countered in unison.

Author's POV:

"You're not an art you said...?" Hyunjae whispered to himself.

He's standing in front of a full size mirror in his dark room where he's staring at his own reflection.

Rage, that's what he's feeling at that time, yet a strong sense of attractions and addiction and possession were added into the mix.

"Not art you said!!" He shouted as he placed his palm on the reflecting mirror.

His breathing became heavy and he occasionally let out a seemingly eerie and maniac-like laughter.

"Park Chaeyoung.... You yourself resembles the art that I'm craving to possess.... 

...The finest art there is to exist in this filthy world... 

...Your presence itself drew me to the edge of madness that I can't stand not seeing you every day!"

Hyunjae laughed ever so creepy almost sounded like a real maniac before he raised his head and stared onto his reflection by the mirror again with his heavy breathing continued.

"....Even if it means I got to see you from far away... You drove me insane Park Chaeyoung, I'm craving to get my hands on you and explore your artistic presence by my own hands. Only Mine!"

"You can try running away but you should know that I always get what I want!" He raised his voice before laughing eerie-ly while closing his eyes.