Insecurities [HCs]

Alex actually kind of sees himself as very incapable (even though he is in fact extremely capable). He's always worried that he's going to come off like someone who doesn't care about getting things done. 

Taylor had a problem with being a 'know-it-all' in school. He really doesn't see anyone as less than he is if they don't know all the stuff he knows, he's just really excited to tell people about it! That being said, he doesn't openly talk about his passions nearly as openly as he used to (in fact he's rather hesitant). 

T2 just... really doesn't like his face. Even though he acts like it doesn't bother him, the burn scars remind him that he's from a failed timeline, and it gets to him a lot. He's the kind of person that readily avoids mirrors if he can. 

Adams is downright afraid of turning into a machine. Of turning into whatever his creator wanted him to be, to be perfectly honest. He doesn't want to be a sheep, or make it seem like he can't make his own decisions.

Arika is oddly proud of the scars on her arms, because blood magic was a family tradition. At the same time though, she can't help but be a bit insecure about them. She hate's it when people catch a glimpse of one and ask if she's okay (She's not). 

Wynn doesn't like her hair at all. She'll never say it out loud, but the fact that those scientists had to shave her head to implant that thing into her, is something she wished could've been avoided. She feels almost like her head and neck are naked. She's more used to it now, but when she first woke up, it really bothered her. 

Blue isn't insecure about anything because he's perfect.