| 03 | (BWWM)

SUPPLY RUN - TODAY

He was often plagued with nightmares in which his past sins tormented him.

People he'd killed and those he had brutalized always found him in his dreams. Cole would awaken time and time again to find her loving arms wrapped around him. The spiritual hymns she hummed or sang eased him out of each nightmare. After the initial rescue, Angel continued to save him every day and every night.

To have found such a precious jewel was beyond his comprehension. Cole had never done anything worthwhile to deserve her love and kindness. However, he became the luckiest bastard in the world to have her in his wretched life.

Cole often wondered if maybe, just maybe God was trying to tell him that he was a soul worth being saved. No matter how much he pondered the question, the answer always presented itself in the form of a five feet tall ebony princess.

Soft...
Sweet...
...thick in all the right places.

She was a woman who loved every wicked part of him.

Angel loved the good. She prayed for the bad. He was thankful for the opportunity to experience life in a way that was previously privy to all others except him. More so, he was amazed at her capacity to share her life with him. From the cooking and cleaning to the daily chores, Angel and Cole shared it all. Beyond sharing the responsibilities of the homestead, what they enjoyed most was giving one another various forms of sensual pleasure.

As the couple lingered in bed, they reveled in their shared warmth. When the alarm announced it was time to rise, Cole snuggled closer to his sweet baby. He craved nothing more than to lie in bed next to her all day until a realization hit him. Cole acknowledged how important it was to put the animals on the farm before his own sinful desires. He was well aware of their inability to accept neglect so he utilized that realization as the necessary push to get out of bed.

Coaxing her out of a peaceful sleep, Angel held onto her man for support as he led her into the shower. Cole still felt a sense of awe that she never once denied him since the first time they enjoyed one another's flesh. His lady grinned and placed a kiss on his cheek as she yawned her sleep away. She strode right along beside him until they reached the bathroom.

With full access to Angel at all times, one would assume that Cole might tire of the numerous make-out and love sessions he engaged in with her. Because his cravings for his woman made it impossible for him to resist tasting her, Cole's desire to get the day started always evaporated the moment he saw her juicy round ass, big tits, and yummy nipples.

Just the sight of her curves made his flag stand strong and tall at full salute. Well aware of the nagging in his mind to get the day's work started, Cole hoisted Angel up to his waist as he turned to pin her back to the shower wall.

With her legs dangling over the bend of his arms, Cole steadied himself to secure his footing. He slid her down onto his engorged manhood pressing her against the shower tile as her arms locked around his neck for support. Since their morning was off to an invigorating start, Cole made sure he fed his greed for Angel as he pummeled her core listening to the musical notes he enjoyed the most as she begged and pleaded with him for a release.

It was only when she called out to him in utter desperation that he knew she had reached her end. The tone of her voice was always their signal that he had breached her pain threshold. That was when he gave her what she needed by driving her over the edge to bring the most delicious form of punishment to its end.

Cole took her request seriously as he targeted the source of her release driving himself to the very center of her being. Their groans and moans swirled into a harmonious mixture of agony and elation. Gently, Cole slid Angel down placing her on shaky legs as he guided her down into the tub. What he needed from her required more stability than he could maintain by standing on the slippery surface. Once they were in the position that was best, Cole's eyes lingered between her thighs as he crouched on his knees. Neither of them considered the water that was raining down on them as he pressed her knees up to her chest.