Four month of their good friendship, in these month, His feeling's 'like' change into 'love', his eyes shining with love and adoration at her. She had walked into his life that moment she had walked through his door. He helped her whenever she needs it with or without her saying it. Its unspoken agreement. He craved for her laugh, her smile and her eyes. He didn't know what she doing to his mind.

He planned to change their friendship and planned to step ahead in their relation, but everything was collapsed by one phone from his place. whatever she feels for him its like or more than, yet she wasn't ready to accept him at any cost in her life. No one was there to throw her fear of depression or she not allowed anyone into her life. Though, she was happy and had some peace in his stay but not completely. Still Her fear has been increased in his stay, as she doesn't want to fall for him which she already did. She is trying hard to hide her emotions, her feelings to him and successful in hiding it.

One fine day,

Phone rang.....

"I need to meet you "he said

"Yeah.....ok come at evening "she said casually

"No. Now I want to meet you. I am waiting down at your office building. So, come out soon "he said with tense voice

she was worried hearing his voice

"ok" she hangs up

I will be using the leads name from here.

"shiv" she said

He turned and hugged her tightly. She was shock by his sudden act, still composed herself patted his back.

"Shiv what happened?? Any problem" she asked

He breaks the hug

"Madhu. Just before leaving planned to see you "he said and hangs his head down

She had huge shock in her life, his sudden departure broke her feelings into pieces though she can't accept his love which she can see in his eyes still his presence gave her some peaceful moments in her life. After his entry she hate to be alone but this cruel fate of her life. This is the reason she doesn't want anyone in her life which gives only pain. at last she is alone, this thought itself gives her painful tears.

"oh what???why sudden "she asked to hide her tears and emotions

He also in painful state but he is doing this for his family. He must leave her. His grandparents and his parents fixed his marriage with his childhood friend Kavitha by next week by telling this to Madhu his eyes started to well up but still he composed himself. She was now complete dead hearing his marriage fixed but tried to act happiest person for his marriage.

"oh my goodness idiot, you telling me now, why....errr...Anyways I'm so happy for you "she said and hugged him.

Both compose themselves and being last meet decided to have coffee together because he have to catch flight at night. They cracked some jokes and some little argument about his wedding dress. After some time, he dropped her at her place and bid goodbye to her.

"bye take care madhu" he said

"ok Mr. Angry bye...you too take care and i will try to attend your wedding as you know next week I'm leaving for Netherland for company project. Will try so don't mistake me "she said teasingly controlling her tears

"Er.... ok but try to come and call me if any emergency. don't be alone, roam out for my sake" he said in serious tone

"ok now go otherwise you will miss your flight buddy so bye "she said

"ok bye "he said and drove off

She went inside her room. No tears are coming out, why I should cry, for what, Even I wanted this only. It's happened now why worries..., she thought

But her heart wants to cry out loudly. Her past trying to come out. she felt, she was born for some unknown women and don't want to spoil some pure soul and good-hearted person like shiv nor his reputation. She didn't realise her insecure and inferior spoiling her life.

Whatever happen she heart felt sad for herself and happy for him. Her love going to marry someone who deserve him.

Yes, I love him

But he is not for me, hell no one there for me, she thought

She prayed for his happiness and for good future.    

****************************************

Please do vote, share ,comment friends!!!!

Pin your views😁