The beginning

• Dedicated to Valerie Paredes

Love 1 

Cast:

Hwang Ji-hyeon- An average 18 year old girl who has very  talented dancing and singing skills, but has really cold and cool appearance, but despite the fact that she's an orphan. Her dad left 2 years after her mom(Hwang Sun-Hee, the famous actress and singer) who dead when she was 12. And left her along with her sister Hwang Soo-yeon (Jessica).But All that is about to change. 

Hwang Soo-yeon : Even though their age difference was 7 years, they got along like they were twins. Soo-yeon and Jihyeon's life was not very happy after their parents left. But once Soo-yeon went to college, she also left the sister she loved, without a second though she left Ji-hyeon to Seoul. Just less then a year she debuted with 8 other girls, called SNSD(So Nyo Shi Dae). Ever since that day Soo-yeon left. Soo-yeon and Ji-hyeon haven't talked over the phone or web-camed... What will her reactions be when she sees Ji-hyeon in Seoul?

Jung Soo-Jin: 17 year old Soo-jin Whose Ji-Hyeon best friend since Junior High. Soo-Jin knows Ji-hyeon the best. Ever since Soo-yeon left, only Soo-jin could comfort her. Since both want to succeed as a singer and dancer, will they be able to over come their problems as a Idol?

Tuan Yi-Eun( Got7's Mark) : Mark who attends the same school as Soojin and Jihyeon, but left a month early due to personal reasons,later on he manged to fall in love with a trainee from the same company, whose soon to debut. Will they last of will it end? 

Kim Taehyung ( BTS' V) : Taehyung who also fell in love with Ji-hyeon, but wasn't sure... Will he be able to get Ji-hyeon heart or will Mark ?

Kim SeokJin: Confesses to Jihyeon that he like her on her birthday, But doesnt even last a month with her. because seeing his ex get him confuse on who he like because he still has DAH feels for her... ( so JINJI only lasts 3 weeks *sad*)

Jung Eun-Ji: Soo-Jin's older sister, who is also a singer under A-Cube, Lead vocals of a cute concept group called Apink. How exciting. But will Eun-ji allow Soo-jin to fall in love? OR will she fall for the Soo-jin likes? (Ugh-ooh, Will it be sisters over love or Love over sister?)

NOTE: In this story, there's a twist to it! So once this story is over and if you point out and notice the twist, Message and there will be a prize!)

                                                                                    ~Will you leave?

Jh= Ji-Hyeon, MK= Mark, TH= Taehyung, EJ= Eun-ji, SY= Soo-yeon, SJ= Soo-Jin. (In my fan-fics story also means POV) 

Jihyeon's Story.

The first 11 years of my life was perfectly fine, i had my mom, dad, sister, and dog. But all of a sudden everyone left. With just a blink, everyone left. But my dog, Charm, was the only one/thing that stayed. Thinking to myself every day and night. (Why does everyone leave me? Am I a monster of some what?) But my first year of junior high changed it all. My life was easy. My best friend Soo-jin let me stay with her, Well her parents did, but if It wasnt for her i would be at orphan homes right now. Now it's our last year of High School and in 2 months Soo-Jin and I are off to Korea National University of Arts! 

JH: Soo-jin, wake up!!!!! it's 6:45 !!!!! yah banggudonggu-yah!!!(farty head) wake up already! Don't make me! 

SJ: arraso, unnie deo jinja jinja  jajinaso!( you are really really annoying)

JH: Shut up and get dressed! 

---------------------------------------------- 5 minutes later-----------------------------------------

Mrs. Jung: Ji-hyeon, here breakfast. Thanks for waking Soo-jin up. We can never wake her up... 

JH: No problem, it's nothing, I should be the one thank you, You're the who let me stay here for the past 5-7 years :P 

SJ: Hey, I know guys are talking about me, sooooo spill it ! 

Mr. Jung: Who says we were talking about you ( as her walked out the kitchen carrying toast). 

SJ: Appa, you and omma always talk about how bad i am in front of unnie. 

Mrs. Jung: Well, I'm glad you call her unnie, cause you can learn a lot from her. 

JH: Miannaeyo ohmunim, but Soo-jin and I need to go. 

Mrs. Jung: Ahh Kureyo, baliyo. Don't want you guys to be late. 

It's going to be two more months of us walking to and from school. After that, we are going to SEOUL!! Now that i think about it, Mark oppa is going to leave us a month early. 

SJ: Unnie, did you hear?

JH: About what?

SJ: About Mark oppa, He's going to Seoul too. 

JH: ohh really??, How nice..... 

SJ: Aren't you happy for him.. 

JH: Huhhh, Yeah. Of course I'm happen for him. He's going to fulfill his dreams.

As we got closer to school, we a big crowd of screaming and yell. And i bet its one of Mark's Amazing entrances to school.But this time is not. Its something else.....

Friend #1: hey Jihyeon, Hurry!! JYP's CEO JYP is here. And he's holding a casting right now! 

JH&SJ: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........................

Will Soojin and and Jihyeon apply for casting for just wait? Will Mark confess to Jihyeon. Will the Scouts scout Jihyeon and Soojin. Or will they just wait and audition?

Wait for the next story to find out. Love 2 From Soon to be graduates to Trainees?  Soojin's Story, 

The next story will come out if and only if i get 20-40 reads by July 28 ^^