seven

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

×

jimin is standing in the middle of the hall, looking into the main cafetieria where he had just witnessed hoseok have a break down in what he thinks is his friends arms. it hurt his heart. making it clench and fall to the pit of his stomach. a frown replacing the small smile he once had when he had saw the orange-haired boy. a crease also forming between his eyebrows. 

he doesn't stop looking until a hand comes into his view. waving back and forth, jimin finally coming out of his haze to look around at something other than the boy he so badly wanted to help now. his eyes tracing back to a worried yoongi. his natural looking bitch face gone and replaced with the same expression as jimin. 

"i'm guessing you saw that as well?" he says, and his voice holds something that jimin can't quite place. but it's...longing. The younger knows too that his boyfriend doesn't want to leave it alone, but at the same time they can't just go up to hoseok and try to help when they didn't even know the boy that well.

"we need to act soon, hyung." jimin says, worry as clear as ever in his features and voice.

yoongi nods while sighing. taking a glance towards the table where hoseok now just lied pliant in namjoons hold.

"I'll talk with taehyung tomorrow."

-

filler chapter