A little fast dont ya think?

Y/N's pov

I sat on my bed looking into the tiny black box as I heard someone barge into my room.

"WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED THE DAMN PHONE!" Nicky yelled as I jumped in shock as she froze and her eyes grew wide.

"..is that.." she said her mouth forming a smile.

"No..." I said nervously shutting the box and tossing it to the side of my room.

"OH MY GOD YOURE A HORRIBLE FUCKING LIAR!" Nicky shouted as she ran toward the box as I quickly tackled her down.

"NICKY NO!" I shouted holding her down as she tried to wiggle out.

"MUST..KNOW.." she said scratching at the floor.

"FINE!" I shouted annoyed as I got up and walked over getting the box as she snatched it out of my hand opening it.

"Who is this for?" She said smirking.

"You know who it's for smart ass." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you actually going to..?" She asked smiling big.

"Maybe..I don't know." I said blushing lightly in embarrassment.

"AWWW" she shouted as she fangirled.

"Just don't tell anyone...please" I said grabbing the box.

"I'll try." She said trying to contain her joy as she smiled.

"So have you seen her lately?" She asked.

"No, I mean you remember how I had that crazy dream..and yeah..I mean it's just been yeah.." I said sighing.

"Honey, it already near the end of the school year , I mean we literally have graduation coming up in a week." She said crossing her arms as I stayed silent,"OH MY GOD YOURE GOING TO-" she shouted as I shook my head.

"I swear I won't be doing shut if you keep this up." I said glaring as she stayed silent putting her hands up in defense.

"Sorry." She said as she sat down in my bed.

"I just wanted time..I want to actually have time to think you know." I said sighing

"Alright well I'll leave you to it." She said nudging me and laughing as she walked out.

-next day-

I walked into the gym all the seniors had to meet in there for photos and practice. I walked in looking around and catching Lauren's eye who glanced at me before focusing her gaze on a tall man, it was the music teacher, Mr. garrison. He wasn't bad looking a lot of the young freshmen girls liked him. It just took me by surprise that they were flirting..

I walked over and saw Camila talking to a group of friends before seeing me.

"Hey baby!" She shouted over the noise smiling as she wrapped her arms around me kissing my face.

" hey babe." I said chuckling as I wrapped my arm around her waist holding her close as she continued talking to her friends.

I looked over and saw Lauren laughing as Mr.Garrison whispered in her ear and waving as he was heading out and Lauren went walking out.

"Um hey I'll back I need to go to the bathroom." I said as Camila nodded kissing my cheek as I snuck out and saw Lauren on her phone.

"Um miss jauregui?" I asked as she turned around and sighed.

"I told you I don't like it when you call me that." She said crossing her arms.

"Well you're still a teacher and I'm still a student and every student calls you miss jauregui." I said glaring slightly.