after school

Y/n's POV

It was the end of the day everyone just ran fast getting out of the school I don't blame them we don't even want to be back in school.

I grabbed my bag and walked put of my science class and saw camila down the hall waiting for me. We only had one class together and that was math class but we got to sit by eachother so it didn't matter. I walked past miss.jauregui's class and saw her sitting at her desk looking at papers. I looked back and saw camila smile at me and I smiled faintly I felt guilty..I almost made out with my new teacher today and I have a girlfriend.

"Hey babe" camila said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey baby" I said placing my hands on her waist and pulling her close.

"So do you want to come over and have movie night with me?" She said smiling.

"Ill think about it" I said smiling down at her.

"Well don't keep me waiting long. " she said smiling softly and kissing me.

I pulled her closer and kissed back but our little kiss turned into a heated makeout session quickly.

I felt camila slip her tongue into my mouth and grip the back of my neck softly. I fought with her tongue and slid my hand up her shirt trying to un hook her bra.

"Uhem." We heard a voice cough.

We quickly pulled away and saw miss. Jauregui crossing her arms and looking at us.

"You in my room and you.."she said looking at camila," go wait outside in frint of the school until im done giving this one a stern talking to." She said glaring at me.

"Yes miss.jauregui" I sighed and walked to her room as camila looked down and walked out of the building.

I looked around and saw miss. jauregui walk over and sit on her desk.

"So you have a girlfriend y/n?" She said looking at me.

"Yes I do."I said setting my bag down on a desk.

"Well.." she said and grabbed me pulling me in between her legs.

"W-well what.."I said nervously and looked at her lips.

"How about you meet me at my house tonight.."she said looking at my lips.

I thought for a second since camila wanted us to hang out tonight but miss.jauregui..I couldn't help it.

"I..ok.." I said eyeing her a little.

"Good." She said kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed back sliding my hands down to her bum and squeezing.

"Oh..You're a naughty student." She said smirking and pulling away.

"I guess I am" I said smirking and grabbing my bag.

"I could give you a ride if you want?" She said grabbing her keys and purse.

"Ok sure but give me time to explain or make something up." I said walking out of the class and out of the building to camila.

"Babe!" She said smiling.

"Baby you should get home I can't make it my parents need me tonight im sorry" I said putting a fake frown.

"Aw..well ok ill text you later." She said smiling a little and pecking my lips.

"Bye baby" I said smiling as she walked to her car and got in driving off.

"Ready?"I saw miss.jauregui stop by me in her car.

"Ready" I said smiling and getting in the passengers seat.

"You'll have fun don't worry." She said smirking and driving off.