Sequel

Y/N's pov

I was out of high school finally, I was already working on my career and I was pretty good at it. I've been working around in the music industry and helping direct music video's. I haven't heard from Camila since what had happened. Everything just fell, I hope she's doing ok at least.

I was in the studio working on some new music beats for an artist I was working with but it was just hard to try and concentrate.

"Hey babe" I heard Lauren's voice say as she walked into the room.

I know what you're thinking, really the girl you cheated on your girlfriend with? Well me and Lauren got close ever since Camila left and we actually decided to hook up.

"Hey" I said looking around the sound board tired.

"How's my busy girl." Lauren said before quickly kissing me and pulling away.

"I'm fine I'm just tired."  Then get a rest and go home.

"I don't know.." I sighed.

"Get home and rest and I'll head home in a bit I'm just gonna go buy some groceries and make us dinner when I get home." Lauren said smiling as she kissed me.

"Well ok, I need to go run a few Aron's and I'll head home." I said smiling as I kissed her one last time and headed out of the studio.

I hopped into my car and drove to Starbucks and walked in to pick some stuff up for me and Lauren when I saw a girl with long brunette hair sitting with a little girl talking and smiling.

I smiled to myself a bit and saw it was the last person I ever expected to see and my smile quickly faded.

"Camila..?" I asked as the brunette girl looked at me lifting up her glasses.

"Oh y/n.." She said before looking away.

"I missed you so much!" I said before quickly pulling her up into a big hug as tears streamed down my face.

"I...I didn't think I would find you here." She said smiling a bit.

"You left I thought I wouldn't find you anywhere." I said wiping my tears.

"Well that's why I came back.." She said as she looked around.

"Do you want to talk out side?" I asked.

"Yeah that would be best." She said as she looked at the little girl,"come on Adilene." Camila said in her Spanish tone as the little girl grabbed Camila's hand as we walked out.

The little girl just walked around looking at little animals and the little things she found interesting.

"I came because I wanted to let you in your daughters life." She said sighing looking at me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"That's her..her name is Adilene cabello (y/l/n)" she said looking at the little girl.

"She's my daughter." I asked surprised as the little girl was giggling and jumping around.

"Adilene come here." Camila said smiling softly as the little girl went up to Camila as Camila picked her up.

"This is your other mommy, her names y/n" Camila said as the little girl looked at Camila then looked at me before making grabby hands.

I smiled as I grabbed her and held her she smiled up at me and reached up to kiss my cheek.

I smiled to myself, she was the most beautiful child. I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone rang and I knew it was Lauren.

"Dang it." I said as Camila looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

" I have to get back I have some weird things to do." I said as Camila grabbed our daughter.

"Bye." She said smiling faintly as she walked towards her car.

I sighed as I got in my car and drove home all I could think about was Camila and my daughter...I don't even know how I was feeling.