Guilty

Y/N's pov

I knocked on the front door of camila's  house panting out of breath from running from ms. Jauregui's  house to camila's.

"Y/N? Are you ok mija?" Sinu camila's mom said in a calm motherly way wrapping an arm around me and walking me inside and sitting me on the couch.

"Yeah..just a little out of breath..i ran alot..i need to see camila."i said panting.

"Oh she's  up in her room I'll  go get her." She said walking upstairs.

"Y/N!!" Sofi camila's little sister shouted running and hugging me.

"Hey sofi" i said smiling catching my breath and hugging her back.

"You ok?" Camila's dad said chuckling a little handing me a water bottle.

"Yeah i just ran all the way here." I said drinking the water bottle.

"Babe?" I heard camila's voice from the top of the stairs.

"Baby!" I shouted using the energy i had to run up the stairs and hug her.

"Oh are you ok?" She said laughing a little hugging me.

"Yeah..i just wanted to make time for you." I said pecking her lips.

"Aww babe..lets go." She said smiling holding my hand walking me to her room.

"I really missed you this summer baby." I said hugging her tight as i pulled her down onto the bed.

"I missed you too babe..are you sure you're  ok?" She said smiling a little kissing my nose.

"Yeah im fine." I said hugging her tight.

"Ok baby" camila said rubbing my back," did you get a new perfume?" camila said sniffing me.

"Um..yeah do you like it?" I said smiling nervously hoping she wouldn't  find out I was lying since i still had lauren's scent on me.

"I guess its ok." Camila said smiling.

"Oh well ill stick to my normal perfume then." I said smiling a bit.

"Its not bad im just not used to it" camila said cuddling up to me and looking through movies on netflix.

"Oh..ok but still." I said shrugging as i felt my phone vibrate.

"Who is that?" Camila said looking at me and back at the tv.

"Oh um just my mom checking up." I said lying and seeing lauren texted me.

'What happened?' -lauren

I ignored her message but i suddenly  got a blast of messages.

'I know you're  ignoring me i can see that you saw my message.' -lauren

'You're with your little girlfriend arent you..well have fun with her..but im always here (; ' -lauren

I shut off my phone and set it on the nightstand and curled up with camila watching a movie.

"Is everything ok?" She said looking up at me.

"Oh um yeah.."i said sighing thinking about what i did with lauren..everything that happened just ran through my mind ..i didnt know what to do..i have to see her everyday until graduation. I couldn't  tell camila it would break her heart..i dont think i can ever tell her.