welcome back students!

Y/N's POV

I walked up the steps into the building to my first class I had still had time left but I just went to get a head start. I was walking with my 2 best friends jake and nicky we were catching up a bit about what happened over the summer.

"So did you and camila do anything together?" Jake asked checking his phone and looking at me.

"No she went on a trip to cuba with her family so we didn't get to do anything." I said shrugging a bit.

"You guys have been together for 2 years now are you guys like serious?" Nicky asked leaning on the wall.

"Well I don't know if you would say serious." I said laughing lightly.

"Baby!!!" I heard camila's voice shout while her heels clicked as she ran towards me down the hall and jumped in my arms.

"Babe!"I said laughing and holding her in my arms.

"I missed you so much!" Camila said pecking my lips.

"I missed you too babe...but should I be afraid that you can run in heels?" I said making nicky and jake laugh.

"Y/N don't be silly."she giggled as I set her down.

"Well im sorry im silly" I said smiling and wraping my arms around her waist pulling her against me.

"Well me and jake should get going and leave you 2 love birds alone."nicky said winking and grabbing jakes arm dragging him out.

Me and camila laughed as nicky dragged him out while suddenly camila cupped my cheek and made me look down at her since I was a little taller than her.

"I missed you..I missed every inch of you.." she said looking at my eyes and at my lips.

"I missed you too.." I said looking at her lips.

"Good."she said rubbing my cheek and kissing me softly.

I shut my eyes and kissed her back softly. I felt like it was just us 2 and no one else in the world when she kissed me.

"Well I'll see you later" camila said pulling away smiling and pecking my lips before walking away.

I sighed and smiled a bit and walked down the hall and into my class Im, a bit early but I heard the old teacher mr. Carter retired so we have a new teacher.

I walked in the class and looked around and saw a hot girl in a tight skirt and a loose white blouse with brunette hair and green eyes setting out books.

"Oh hello" she said smiling at me.

"Oh hi..you're the new teacher?" I asked smiling.

"Yes I am im lauren jauregui but you can call me Miss.Jauregui." she said smiling and lookung around, "well you're early so do you mind helping me look for another book?" She said walking over to the book case and looking down at the bottom shelves.

I looked around and saw her bent over looking at the bottom bookshelves making her way up slowly. I walked up behind her carefully and looked at the high shelves I found a book and leaned in to try and reach it but I ended up pushed against miss.jauregui's bum she gasped and stood up straight still against me but she fell back making us both fall on the floor.

"Im sorry" she said trying to get up but I kept her against me..I couldn't help it.

"No it's fine.."I said rubbing her waist a little as we looked into eachothers eyes.

"O-oh okay.." she stuttered leaning in a bit.

I leaned in and felt her lips on mine, our lips moved in sync perfectly this was wrong..but it felt so right.. I felt her hand slide into my jeans and into my panties she made me so wet I was anxious for her to do something at this point. Then the bell rang and we pulled away quickly and I got into a seat in the front and sat there like nothing happened.

"Here." Miss jauregui said slipping me a paper with her number on it.

I smirked a bit and slipped the paper in my pocket as everyone started coming in. Me and miss. Jauregui kept looking at eachother time to time..this was wrong since im with camila and lauren is my teacher..she could get in big trouble.