Less Than Peaceful Day Off

Mark stretched a little as he woke, slowly opening his eyes, and finding the blank expression of a Google. With a slight shriek, Mark sat up, rubbing at his eyes. "Google!"

"Yes?" Google Green responded.

"What the fuck?!" Mark growled. "Were you watching me sleep? How did you get in here?"

"It was a towel, not a brick wall. I am an android, I moved it and crawled under the door." Google Green explained. "I was watching you sleep, but only because I was waiting for you to wake."

Mark shook his head. "That doesn't make it less creepy. How long have you been standing there?" He looked up at the android.

Google Green tilted his head, pulling the data. "One hundred and ninety eight minutes, and three seconds." He explained.

"That's..." Mark thought as he got to his feet. "That's like three hours!"

"Yes. Three hours, eighteen minutes and three seconds, if you prefer that format." Google Green corrected.

Mark shook his head. "Why? Why have you just been standing there?"

"Wilford Warfstache has gone missing." Google Green explained.

Groaning, Mark stretched a little. "Seriously?" He shook his head. "Get Dark to deal with it."

"Dark is concerned." Google Green responded.

Mark frowned, watching him. "Dark... is concerned? Darkiplier? He's... he's worried about this? Why did you WAIT for me to wake up? If it's that serious... you know... WAKE ME!" Mark huffed, jumping from the nightstand to the bed.

"Would you like me to wake Amy then?" Google Green asked, watching him.

"No. I'll do it. Don't you touch her." Mark walked towards the sleeping woman, grumbling to himself. "Creepy fucking android. Watching me sleep. Damn Warfstache. Missing." He sighed softly as he reached Amy, biting his lip and reached out, gently taping a hand against her cheek. "Amy?" He called, a slight sing-song to his voice. "Aaaaaaamy!" Amy shifted a little, letting out a slight whine. Mark grinned, biting his lip and watched her for a moment.

"Wilford is still-" Google Green began and Mark held a hand up to silence him.

Taking a deep breath, Mark tried again. "Amy!" He called. "Amy, you have to wake up now!" He walked forward, getting closer to her ear. "Amy..." Amy opened her eyes, frowning at Mark, squinting a moment, and then relaxed, smiling a little. Mark tilted his head. "You forgot I'd shrunk for a moment there, didn't you?"

Amy sighed. "Every now and then I convince myself it's a dream." She mumbled groggily.

Mark smiled, leaning forward and kissed her cheek. "Apparently Warfstache has gone missing, and Dark's worried about it." He explained, walking backwards a little so she would be able to see him again.

Amy groaned. "I just woke up..."

"Hey! At least I woke you up, instead of letting the Creepbot 5000 over there stare at you." Mark grunted.

Leaning her head back, Amy watched Google Green on the nightstand for a moment. "What?"

"I'll tell you later." Mark smiled. "We should go."

Nodding, Amy got up and held a hand out to Mark, and the other to Google Green. When she had both of them, she headed downstairs, where all of the egos seemed to be congregated on the living room floor. Crouching down, Amy sighed. "Wilford's missing?"

Darkiplier looked up at them. "He has not shot or stabbed anyone in days."

"It's not like it's an addiction." Mark muttered, then frowned. "Is it?"