Trust Ze Doctah

"Our driver should be here soon." Signe held her purse up, closer to her head. "You have to stay quiet on the drive, Chase."

"Dudette!" Chase called through the purse. "That's not cool! I am a social butterfly!"

"She's right!" Sean yelled out. "We don't need people asking questions about her talking purse! I have to stay quiet too. I know it's boring but-"

"Then come in the purse taxi and we can hang, bro!" Signe rose an eyebrow, feeling the purse jostle oddly and realized Chase was jumping around in there.

Sean groaned, glancing up at Signe. "I might have to do that. I have to make sure he stays calm and quiet."

Signe nodded, opening her purse and gently slid Sean in, glancing into the bag. Chase grinned. "Yes! My tiny friend, dude! Pound it!" He held his fist out and Sean reluctantly fist bumped him.

Glancing around, Sean bit his lip. "It's larger in here than I was expecting."

"Just be careful in there guys, please." Signe sighed, biting her lip.

"Aw, don't worry Tiny Voosh, we're okay!" Sean called.

"You're the tiny one now." Singe smiled.

Sean shook his head exaggeratedly so he could be sure Signe saw it. "You will always be my Tiny Voosh! Don't you dare try to take that away from me!" He chuckled, grinning up at her.

"Okay, okay." She smiled, shaking her head. As the car pulled up, she closed her purse, holding it close. She desperately hoped no one had seen her having a conversation with her handbag as she crawled into the back seat of the car and told them the address.

"Dude-" Chase started and Sean covered his mouth.

"You have to whisper." Sean told him in a hushed tone. "Okay?" Chase nodded and Sean released him.

"Dude..." Chase whispered and sighed. "It's not the same, I like being loud."

"I know, I know. Believe me... I know." Sean grinned. "If you describe my personality in one word, it's loud."

Chase shook his head. "It's probably something else, dude. But look!" His voice rose in tone at the excitement as he held up the key chain light which was illuminating the purse at the moment.

Sean dove forward, covering his mouth again. "Quiet..." He reminded.

Sighing, Chase nodded. "Where are we going anyway?"

"To get, ze good doctah." Sean grinned.

"He hates when you mock him like that." Chase reminded.

Sean sighed, nodding. "Yeah, I forgot. It just kind of comes out."

Signe shifted a little, fake coughing any time she started to hear tiny voices, hoping to keep the driver from noticing them. It was going to be a painfully long drive.

Dr. Schneeplestein had been in surgery when he noticed the scalpel blade seemed larger than usual. He leaned over, checking the package to make sure they hadn't accidentally gotten larger sized blades, but they were the same ones he always used. He tried to shake the odd feeling and checked the anesthetic machine again before lining up to make his first cut. He hesitated, something still feeling off and glanced around the room. It seemed larger. Shaking his head, he set the scalpel on his mayo tray and took a step back, glancing over the monitoring equipment for his patient. Taking a deep breath, he stepped forward again and gripped the scalpel handle, quickly releasing it once more. It was definitely larger. Looking around the room and seeing it was also larger, he immediately realized he was shrinking. "Curious."