Here to Help!

"So vhat is the plan to find Jackieboy?" Dr. Schneeplestein asked, his head resting on his lipstick tube.

Sean sighed. "I'm not actually sure. Signe is taking us to his secret hero hideout right now, but I doubt he'll be there."

"It's a good place to start." Chase nodded.

Marvin narrowed his eyes, tilting his head. "Are we... talking about that really crude tree house at that abandoned property on the edge of the city?"

"Ze one zat should be condemned? Yes." Dr. Schneeplestein nodded.

"He's still using that as his base of operations?" Marvin sighed.

Sean groaned, nodding. "I declined to pay for the Jackieboy Man super base that he gave me plans for... so yes. He's still squatting in that tree house."

"Vat vere in zose plans anyvey?" The doctor asked, watching Sean.

"Uh..." Sean leaned his head back, thinking. "It was awhile ago. I think it was like three stories high, with a fireman pole down the middle and a landing pad on the roof." He tilted his head. "Whole place was wired up to a super computer, like a smart house, but with weaponized features..."

"He vanted a veaponized house?" The doctor grunted.

Marvin shook his head. "Oh yeah, that'd be a good idea."

"What if the house became self aware, bro? Like... Hal House." Chase gasped. "Open the front door Hal House... I can't do that Jackieboy Man."

Sean chuckled softly. "It's alright, because he's not getting that anyway."

Signe was carefully carrying her purse down the street, trying to remember where exactly the old abandoned house with the tree house in the backyard, was. As he cell phone rang, she gently set the purse down to answer the call. "Hello?"

"Signe?" The voice was soft, but easy enough to recognize.

"Hello!" She answered cheerfully, glancing down at the bag. "Your plane has landed, Robin?"

"Finally." Robin chuckled. "Where are you guys?"

Signe glanced around and sighed. "We're out looking for Jackieboy Man. It might just be easier for you to head to our place. We'll check his club house and then we'll meet you. Alright?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Do you still have the address?" Signe asked, unzipping her bag so she could update the others.

"Yes, I think-" Robin shifted, thinking. "No, not really."

Signe chuckled softly. "Alright. Are you ready?"

Robin fumbled around, finding a scrap of paper and something to write with in his bag. "Yup!" Signe gave him the address and he quickly wrote it down. "Okay. Uh... by the way, how small IS Sean?"

"Super tiny. He's like..." Signe stared down into her bag, sighing. "...just over 10 centimeters tall?"

"Really?" Robin gasped, not sure if he really believed this was happening or not. He was still sure the entire plane ride, screaming baby and all, might have been a dream. "Well, I guess I'll see for myself soon enough!"

"Mmhm. Thanks for coming Robin. It means a lot to Sean too. We'll see you shortly." When she hung up, she held the bag up, so the boys could hear her. "Robin landed, we're meeting him at our place."

"Perfect." Sean nodded. "Thanks, Tiner One!"

Signe smiled at him before carefully zipping the bag partially closed again and returned to walking.