I'll follow you anywhere

She shouldn't even be here. She knows that what's doing is so completely irresponsible and wrong. So stupid and childlike and yet here she is, going against her word, and dragging her friends along with her.

Luna's stupid, stupid obsessional crush on Matteo has gone from bad to even worse. Which she didn't even think was possible, but she's breaking all sorts of records apparently. Every time that she sees Matteo doing literally anything, her body freezes, slowly turning into Jell-O, heart beating and racing slowly melting into the ground, palms sweaty and shaky, with a matching speaking voice of her own that trembles at the earshot of his scratchy and sexy voice. Basically, any time she sees, hears, or even thinks about him now, she is doomed for trouble.

Which is why she has gone into complete chaotic mode now that she's pretty much following him around now. She is asking for trouble but wouldn't mind this type more than anything else.

Someway somehow, in between every intense by shy observation of him and after every brief and conscious conversation she had with him, she would find out more and more information about him, making her grow weaker in the knees. She knew what classes she had, what smoothies he ordered, what all his favorite things were. Nina was getting extremely worried about this. This couldn't be healthy at all really. And she tried to stop her best friend from going in deep, she tried so hard. Yet that couldn't stop her from anything. It was way too late, and she didn't even care, only to crave after him even more.

For one of her psychotic schemes, she found out what Matteo's gym schedule was like. And dear God she wanted more than anything to see him all sweaty and muscular working out. It was her ultimate weakness that she wouldn't ever dare to pass up on.

She tried to convince Nina to come with her, so she didn't go alone. But Nina already knew what she had hidden up her sleeve and wanted absolutely no part in it. Plus, she wasn't a gym person, it's an unnatural place that feels like a different universe she doesn't understand either.

However, she successfully convinced Jim and Yam to tag along with her. Not that she told them what she was going there for, just to "work out". But they still wanted to join, something about wanting to prepare for their dance auditions coming up soon or something.

Upon arriving at the gym, Luna scoped out the entire floor from the entrance, scanning everywhere in the hopes of finding Matteo. In the very far corner of the place, past many, many people on machines she spotted a familiar head of curly hair. She could be wrong since there are many people have the same hair and are much taller than her tiny self, but she could almost feel positive that it was him.

Luna motioned for Jim and Yam to follow her in that direction. Not too close for him to notice them, but close enough. They settled by the open patch of floor and grabbed yoga mats for stretching, and sat in a hidden, yet a perfect view of Matteo.

She was able to confirm that it was him, as he was wearing the same blue tank top that he wore under his opened jacket this morning. And he was facing away from the girls, with some person, probably a trainer, right in front of him, doing some sort of weight machine with his arms, pushing them back and forth with them wildly flexing at every push. Luna died a little inside at the sight.

"Luna, are you going to stretch with us?" Yam asked her, pulling her out of her dazed state. She rapidly blinked a few times, trying to recall what she said to her. "Uh, yeah. Sorry," she mumbled. Jim led them through some arms stretches and counting for them. Which thank God she did that. If Luna couldn't unconsciously listen and stare at the same time, they'd know something was up and that was the last thing she needed right now.

They had moved on to legs and Luna continued to stare at Matteo from the distance as he had moved on from the machine and to the pull-up bars, where he began doing chin-ups. That's when Luna really lost her concentration and stopped doing her stretches,