3

Yoongi looked through the racks, trying to decide what to get the brat in the car.

He decided on grabbing a pair of black, ripped-up skinny jeans from one store. From another store, he grabbed an oversized pink hoodie.

When he came back to the car, Jimin was asleep.

"Aish. What am I going to do with you?" Yoongi asked, aloud.

When Yoongi pulled up to the house, he woke Jimin up.

"Jimin, get up." Yoongi said.

"Money is in the living room, Dad." the younger male mumbled.

Yoongi bit the side of his cheek with anger, then proceeded to dress Jimin. It was a lot more complicated than the elder originally thought it would be. When he had successfully dressed the smaller male, he carried him into the house. 

"Mr. Min, there are customers here to see you." Rob informed as Yoongi laid Jimin in bed. 

"Thank you, Rob." Yoongi smiled.

The mafia leader went downstairs to greet his guests in the living room.

"Mr. Min, it is so good to see you!" one of them said.

They all exchanged greetings and immediately got to business. 

About half an hour later, Jimin walked downstairs to the living room. He had looked upstairs for Yoongi, but couldn't find him.

"Yoongiiiii." the younger whined, rubbing the sleep from his left eye.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Yoongi smiled, watching as Rob and another guard escorted the three customers out the door.

"Yoongiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Jimin whined again, entering the living room.

"What are you doing up, kid?" 

"I'm lonelyyyyy." he whined.

"Okay." Yoongi said, locking a gun in the safe.

Jimin suddenly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's torso, shocking the latter.

"W-what is wrong, kid?" 

"It's embarrassing." he mumbled into the back of Yoongi's shirt.

"Tell me." 

"I-I hate sleeping alone." he muttered.

"Are you asking me to sleep with you?"

Yoongi felt Jimin nod his head. He turned around and looked at the boy.

"Let's go to sleep." Yoongi smiled, petting the younger's head.

Jimin nodded, and ran upstairs. He crawled into the bed, and waited for Yoongi to arrive. When the latter did, Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's torso while cuddling up with him.

"Night, Yoongi."

"Night, Jimin."