Pure love

Hey peeps it's been a while 😅 the last I updated was probably before Christmas.😅😅plz forgive me I was really focused on my grades for the last year of middle school and I graduated with honors and salutatorian so I'm very grateful you waited patiently, and R.I.P XXXtentacion my fav rapper 😭 well miss him, and one again thanks for the patience. Peace out and enjoy this chapter. P.s. I update around 9:00pm or 9:40pm
So I most likely be done by 11:00 pm
___________________________________________________________________________
Zeref pov
I awoke to the sound of birds chirping and singing their lovely melody. (more like annoying as fuck) I feel a heavy weight on my stomach, and I see my lovely girlfriend, naked body exposed but covered with a thick blanket on top of my exposed chest. I close my eyes, and hold her close, while I breathe in her intoxicating vanilla sent and rub her back up and down.

As I rub her back lucy slowly starts to stir

As I rub her back lucy slowly starts to stir. She yawns a small cute yawn and opens her eyes slowly as I see her beautiful, bright, and shinny golden eyes filled with so much life. I can tell you it's the most beautiful sight you will ever see in the first thing in the morning.

Lucy povI awoke to the sounds of a heart beat and something rubbing my back, as I open my eyes I realized I was on someone's chest not any random chest but the love of my life's chest

Lucy pov
I awoke to the sounds of a heart beat and something rubbing my back, as I open my eyes I realized I was on someone's chest not any random chest but the love of my life's chest. I look up towards zeref's face and smile one of my biggest closed eyed smiles. Zeref blushes and smiles back. "Did you enjoy your rest?" Zeref asked. I smile slightly and say, "yes I did, because I had my handsome and warm boyfriend with me." Zeref chuckles and yawns. "I'm still a little tired and not ready to get out of bed. How about you?" Zeref says. I look at the alarm clock and it says 6:00. I yawn and nod in agreement and lay back on his chest. Before going back to sleep I say, "I love you." Before losing Consciousness I hear him say, "I love you too, and I'll never let you go." I then fell asleep with a smile on my face.
-Time skip: 1 year and 6 months later-
Zeref pov
It was the day that I would give Lucy the best memorable date ever( if you know what I mean 😜hint hint💍)
Lucy was laying on me as I slowly got up and started writing a note for her and threw on clothes and ran out the house to get everything else ready.
-3 hrs later-
Lucy pov
I woke up and I don't see Zeref next to me but a note in his place as I read it while getting up. 

Dear my lovely girlfriend,
We have a well planned date for to day before I start this riddle date I ask if you to bring something nice to wear with you before you leave. Now here's the riddle ' where is the place that took you in with open arms and filled you with so much adventure and love, just for it to stab you right in the heart later on'  if you know where this place is please visit it to retrieve the next riddle. Bye love and see you soon.
'I guess I'm heading to fairytail' I think and sigh to myself
As I got my clothes on I said to myself
, "what are you planning Zeref?"
And then I walk out the house.

( what Lucy is wearing)-To be continued-_______________________________________________Hope u enjoys the continuation of this will be updated Tuesday sorry if it was short I promise the next one will be longer peace out peeps

-To be continued-
_______________________________________________
Hope u enjoys the continuation of this will be updated Tuesday sorry if it was short I promise the next one will be longer peace out peeps