GMG day 5 part 2

Hey peeps I'm sorry I meant to update 2 chapters on the same day but I was busy and I was tired so yeah sorry and enjoy you can play the song when I cue you in or if you just want to, I don't really care so yeah.
__________________________________________
Recap
"Here are the scores kabo,"
Pumpkin says.
Guardian angels 14pts
Fairytail 12pts
Sabertooth 10pts
Lamia scale 8pts
Mermaid heel 6pts
Blue Pegasus 4pts
Quatro Puppy 2pts
"Now it's time for the battles kabo"

End recap
Lucy pov
This round was team battles, all the teams in the arena. Me, and the others already made a plan
Luke fights Lamia scale
Luna fights mermaid heel
Len and rin fights Blue Pegasus and Quatro Puppy
Zeref fights Sabertooth
And I kick fairytail's ass.
"All teams gather in the arena Kabo!!!!"
We all go the the arena seeing all the teams we were teleported to town me and my team nodded to each other and started our plan. We all split up finding the teams we're going to defeat.
Luke pov
I ran like the speed of light finding lamia scale easily, Jura and Lyon attacked me, I easily dodged all of their magic. I sent 100 fire balls to Lyon putting him out of the fight. I was hit by Sherria and Jura because I wasn't paying attention. I flew into the wall, I healed myself as fast as I could and sent a big fire ball towards them,knocking out sherria and injuring Jura a lot. I knocked out Yuka and Toby with a lightning bolt. Then, I captured Jura with a water bubble knocking him out immediately. "Well I'm done here I'll go watch Lucy fight now."
Luna pov
I finally found mermaid heel after all that running they see me and get into their fighting stance. I smile sweetly towards them and requip.

I rap all of them in vines with thorns and white roses

I rap all of them in vines with thorns and white roses. A few girls got knocked out because of the sleep poison in the vines thorns, but except millianna and kagura who cut of the vines easily. I frown then smirk "You shouldn't have done that." I requip again. "No hard feelings." I was covered in black light.

I attacked them with my chains and I also knocked kagura's sword out her hand

I attacked them with my chains and I also knocked kagura's sword out her hand. They were knocked unconscious. I ran to go watch Lucy fight fairy tail spotting my older brother as we ran to go watch Lucy fight.
Rin pov
Me and rin saw Blue Pegasus and Quatro Puppy fighting. Me and Len sweat dropped at Ichiya as he kept saying men we shrugged our shoulders and transformed.