GMG 5!!! Part 1

HALLO ITS ME IM BACK BISH
lol jk well this is an update yay the song up top actually gave me the idea for this chapter to enjoy. Oh and that picture is mine I made it 😇😄. Oh don't play song till I give you the cue.
________________________________________________________________
Lucy's pov
It's finally the last day of the grand magic games I was ready to kick some ass. I hoped out of bed not waking zeref and got my clothes on quickly.

 I hoped out of bed  not waking zeref and got my clothes on quickly

I pulled my face mask down and went to my siblings rooms. I used my music scream on them scaring the crap out of them. They all glare at me and started throwing stuff at me while I ran out the room laughing.
Luke's pov
I was having the best dream about beautiful ladies around me feeding me food😍😍😍 till I was interrupted by my annoying twin sister Lucy. Me and my siblings attack her with stuff we found around the room as she ran away laughing.
Lucy pov
I went back to the room remembering I have to wake zeref then before I could turn around I thought i sensed someone then arms were wrapped around my waist I squeal and turn around seeing zeref. "Why do you always scare me", I say to him as I pout. He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders. Zeref goes to his drawer, opens it and takes his shirt of.i stare at his well built strong body. I then turn around blushing so he wouldn't notice I was staring at his nice body. I herd him chuckle on the other side of the room. I blush harder if that's possible because he knew I was starting. I wasn't even paying attention as zeref walked behind me and whispered in my ear,"you like what you see." I squeak and blush harder than before and run out the room to the kitchen to make food.
Zeref pov
I chuckle as Lucy runs out the room. She's just the cutest thing ever. I'm so lucky to have her as my friend ( *cough* for now*cough**cough*)
Lucy pov
I finished making food and every one came to eat, my face still a little pink. We ate in a comfortable silence. We came out the inn an we walked to the gmg arena, before we could get in our stands the fairytail team was in front of us.
I sigh and ask them,"What do you want?" Natsu then spoke up and said,"We came to say sorry for what we've did to you years ago when you we at the guild, and we want you to come back." I stay emotional, I look back at my team and we started dying and laughing at them. "Do you honestly think I'll come back after what you did to me, what a funny joke." I say then turn back serious." I'm never coming back point,blank,period, and I can tell you guys are lying. All you want me for is power," I say to them as my team smirked😏. We teleport to our stands and waited for the games to begin.
"HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE GMGS KABOOO!!," pumpkin man says. "To day where gunna have a quick sing of with the whole team and then we'll get on to the last battle Kabo!"

Sabertooth: Centuries by:Fall out boy
Lamia scale: miss Jackson by:Panic! At the disco
Blue Pegasus: wreaking ball: by:Miley Cyrus
Mermaid heal: part of your world by:The little mermaid
( lmao I'm trying)
Quatro puppy: who let the dogs out by:Baha men
Fairytail:lost boy:Ruth B
It was our turn now me and zeref are going to sing. I look at fairytail and their team and say,"This is for you fairytail!" They looked shocked and the music started playing.
Cue music
To late to apologize
by:Timberland
(Pretend Zerefs parts are sung by a boy I couldn't find one w/ a bow and girl😅)
Lucy: I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet of the ground
I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you sorry, didn't think I'd turn around, and say (that)
Zeref and Lucy: it's to late To apologize( it's to late) I said, it's to late to apologize (it's to late)
Zeref:I take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat, but it's nothin new (yeah)
I loved you with a fire red and niw turning blue
And to say, sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you, but I'm afraid
Zeref and Lucy:
it's to late To apologize( it's to late) I said, it's to late to apologize (it's to late)
Zeref:it's to late To apologize( it's to late) I said, it's to late to apologize (it's to late)
Lucy:said it's to late To apologize( it's to late) said, it's to late to apologize (it's to late)
Zeref and Lucy:I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet of the ground
(I just realized the song is like 2 hrs long so you can turn it if after if u want)
We then went to our stands getting applauded by everyone.
"Here are the scores kabo,"
Pumpkin says.
Guardian angels 14pts
Fairytail 12pts
Sabertooth 10pts
Lamia scale 8pts
Mermaid heel 6pts
Blue Pegasus 4pts
Quatro Puppy 2pts
"Now it's time for the battles kabo"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger
I'll do the next chapter tomorrow in so freakin tired 😅 peace out peeps see u tomorrow
9/23/2017
😂😅😭😍😑🤤😏👌🏽👌🏾✌🏽😄😋🙊🖕🏽🤚🏽😴😡🙃😁😷🖕🏾🎀🤷🏽‍♀️😎😳😝😜🐸😤🙄- my recent emojis 😂