🚨LEMONALERT🚨

⏰❗️🚨if you don't like lemons then don't read it 🚨❗️⏰
Let's get started
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰❗️🚨⏰
I'll try my hardest to make this chapter 😓😅
Play the song if you want the original one was called " I want some more" viktuuri ( my gay ship😍😍) but people wanted the full song so I edited it.
Lucy pov
Me and zeref just came from a job that left us tired and sweaty. We get home and I go straight to the bathroom to take a shower and chill in the bath tub 🛀🏼. I walk in to the bathroom immediately stripping my clothes off.

After I took a shower I sat in the tub with my hair up in a messy bun

After I took a shower I sat in the tub with my hair up in a messy bun. Once I fully relaxed I heard a knock on my bathroom door. "L-lulu c-can I come in and bathe with you, I-I swear I won't do anything,"(lies)zeref said on the other side of the door( HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIDEEE....... lol I'm sorry) I sit quite for a few seconds and then answer him, " s-sure." My face turns red from embarrassment.
Zeref pov
I was only in a towel and I was standing by Lucy's door waiting for an answer. I blushed from embarrassment when she said yes. I slowly opened the door and entered the bathroom I see Lucy look towards me with a blush on her face as she was checking me out. I smirked a little as she turned away in embarrassment as she realized I caught her checking me out. I chuckle as I walk closer to the bath. Lucy looked away, I took off my towel, the towel made a plop noise as it landed on the ground. I see the tips of Lucy's ears turn red. If her face wasn't turned away from me I bet her face would put shame to erza's hair. I get in the tub behind Lucy and pull her closer.

Narrator povAs the two lovers sat in the tub enjoying each other's company

Narrator pov
As the two lovers sat in the tub enjoying each other's company. Lucy thought of something very mischievous 😏. She was gonna tease the hell out of zeref and she's gonna enjoy it. Lucy slightly grind on zeref's crotch earning a groan from him. Lucy smirks in triumph as she hears zeref growl silently. Zeref swiftly turns Lucy's whole body to him and Lucy immediately gasp at this sudden action. Zeref captures Lucy's lips with a long lustful and loving kiss, she returns the kiss after getting out of shock. Lucy moans into the kiss when zeref deepened the kiss as their tongues battled for dominance. Zeref ends up winning at first and then loses the second time. They then separate for air even if they didn't really need air, they can go an hour without air even more. Zeref and Lucy's eyes filled with lust as they stare into each other's eyes. Zeref then attacks Lucy's neck with kisses and bites creating many hickies and love bites on her neck after some time Zeref finds a spot on Lucy's neck that made her moan out, and that's where Zeref decided the place to mark Lucy as his mate ( dragon mating season..... zeref is also a dragon slayer ................................. ok back to the lemon...)
Zeref bit his canines into that spot making Lucy gasp. Lucy clutched zerefs hair as he marked her. Zeref moves away from her neck looking at the mark in delight. The bite mark was replaced with a sign which was a black and grey flame.