Chapter Seventeen

"Carmen, why don't you tell our father how much you missed him?" Sebastian hisses into my ear.

    "Why? Why did you do this?" I whisper through my tears.

    "Shut your whore mouth! Don't act like this place is terrible, when you was imprisoned into that safe house. You need to grovel at our father's throne." Sebastian yells at me, as he slaps me across the face.

    "Sebastian, that's quite enough, I need some alone time with Carmen. We have much to discuss." Lucifer says as he gets up from off of his throne, and walks towards us. He grabs my face with one hand, and softly caresses the side of my face, the one that Sebastian slapped, with his other hand.

    "By the way, Sebastian, if you ever hit her, or fuck her, again, I will kill you. I have plenty of sons, you're always replaceable." Lucifer says casually, but in a voice that's laced with so much venom, I know he means every word he spoke. Tears are still running down my face, but I can see that there is some bad blood between the two. I will work this to my advantage.

    "Now, Carmen, darling, we have much to discuss and catch up on. How's my little son doing inside there?" Lucifer whispers to my belly so happily. I try to shrug away from him. He grabs me by the back of my neck hard.

    "There will be none of that shit, Carmen. Now, we're going to walk to your old bedroom here, and talk." he whispers angrily into my ear. He uses his powers to control my body, so that way it looks like I'm complying with the devil. Bending to his wicked ways. I'm not, but appearances and all that jazz. My power is still nullified from whatever Sebastian did to them. I need to find out, and soon. We get to my old room, he pushes me towards the bed. Finally, releasing his hold he had on my body. I am now able to physically fight back. Training has toned my body, but we haven't exactly practiced fighting skills. I'm still giving my father the silent treatment. I have nothing to say to him. I want to destroy him, but I also have to keep Caleb safe.

    "Okay, let's talk, Carmen. How have things been going since our last little chat?" he raises one eyebrow up at me. I'm seething.

    "What a nice, little chat that was too, father." I spew venomously at him, with so much hatred. He smirks at me, smug bastard.

    "That spell God had them putting on your mind weekly, worked exceptionally well. That didn't go as I had planned on it. God does have tricks up his sleeves, occasionally. I hated not being able to communicate these past few months. I've missed you, Carmen. Our banter as well." he's smiling seductively at me, and I internally cringe. Well, maybe I literally cringed since he's narrowing his eyes at me now. Whoops, my bad.

    "Why don't you just explain it all to me. Who the hell is Sebastian? Is he really my half brother? I don't understand." I ask curiously. I do want to know all the nitty gritty details. Lucifer is big on dishing out his details on what he's done. He's a bragger. So, he'll tell me all there is to know about Sebastian, maybe get me some information that I can tell God, to help out in the war to come.

    "You're right, I do have quite a bit to explain, however, this isn't right place to do so. We'll take it back to my chamber." Lucifer says with a wink. Gross, so gross, that he's still flirting with me. This cannot be my life, it surely has to be a nightmare. I hope Caleb is alive, and okay. He's my guardian angel, so I know he can see how I'm doing, as well as see what's going on. We walk to Lucifer's room in the house, as I walk in I see an older woman. She's nowhere near as pretty as he usually gets, but Lucifer isn't a picky partner. She has something to offer him, if he's fucking her. That's how it always is with him. Uses and abuses.

    "Carmen, this is Lilly Ann. She's my lover. Lilly Ann, this is my daughter Carmen." he's gesturing between the two of us with his hands during his introduction. She looks anything but glad to see my presence. Interesting.