Chapter 5

(Sorry, I know it is short but it worth it. but hey I got raven and Erik P.O.V on it. cute tyler posey sleeping >>>

Raven P.O.V

I walked to Charles room and knock the door. Charles open the door and shock to see me after what happened that night. "Raven, what you doing this night?" he said as he groan. Oops "Charles, can I talk to you about Jason." Charles raise his eyebrow and let me come in. "Why? it something wrong with Jason?" I shook my head "No, I mean what happened to his past?" He sigh and sit down on the chair. "His past just like Erik but His power are getting stronger then I know. before I look into his mind. it... it like pain. the pain he has, he lost everything. if you really want to know, I think you should ask him. not me. why you so fond of him" I sigh "It like he already attach to me and I really want know him." He chuckle and stood up. "Attach, sound like love." I laugh but stop "Really? But I.." Charles look at me "But you got Hank, sound like you got 2 choice. Believe me Jason is very broken. I suggest don't get him involve" I nodded knowing that I don't want him get involve. "Right, I think you should go to bed" I nodded as Charles kiss on my forehead. I went to my room and fell sleep keeping think about Jason.

Erik P.O.V

I walk around and went outside but stop. I saw Jason sleeping on the bench. I chuckle and shook my head. I walk over to him. I gently tap him. he groan "5min mum" I chuckle shook my head. "Jason, you need to wake up right now" He groan but he sit up and open his eye. "Oh.....Hey...Erik??" I nodded and grab his arm around on my shoulder. "Why the hell you slept on the bench?" He groan but he nodded "I was having nightmare so I want to walk around but I saw raven sit on the beach. I comfort her then she gone I was fast as sleep." He fast as sleep on my shoulder. I chuckle and brought him to his room and left him.