[03] Feral

Third Person

Those bright red eyes pierced into entire her entire being with its predatory gaze.

Lord if I die today watch over everyone please, in Jesus name I pray... Amen. She prayed.

As the massive canine passed, the other wolves bowed and bared their neck in submission.

Blue was scared as hell, but she didn't plan on showing it. If there's one thing that she's learned in her 20 years of living, it was that you never let someone see your fear. She straightened her posture and cleansed her face of all emotions that plagued her mind.

He stopped right in front of her. She could feel his warm breath pummel against her face. 'Show no fear' she drilled the words into her mind.

Where there was once a wolf, a man stood. Not just any man, but the leader of this pack and territory. The big, intimidating man towered over her, squaring his shoulders to make him look bigger than he already was.

His chest rumbled as he let out an aggressive growl, one filled with arrogance and anger. The ebony woman maintained eye contact with him as she blatantly showed her disinterest.

He stepped closer to me and tried to make the smaller woman stand down and yet she didn't budge. She only stepped closer, almost taunting him with her body language.

He grinned-his sharp canines showing. He could hear her heart racing quickly, but was amused at the fact that she tried to appear as if she wasn't afraid. 'What an interesting little pet'  he thought before knocking her out with the flick of his wrist.

________________________
______________

Blue woke up on a cold, hard pavement. The room was dark and ominous, causing the woman to be in a state of uncertainty. As she went to sit up, she hissed in pain when she felt the aching, throbbing sensation of her lacerations. She pulled up what was left of shirt and felt a bandage.

Clank.

Clank.

Oh the wonderful sound of chains. The smell of mold and other horrid scents started to attack her senses. She wanted to gag out the intensity of it.

She froze when she heard movement, looking over to her right, he eyes landed on a smaller figure. Their eyes already looking into hers and they were the prettiest eyes Blue had ever seen. One was green and the other was blue.

"Hello, what's your name?" they whispered. It sounded like a younger male child.

"Blue."

"Like the color blue?" He asked.

"Mhm."

"My name is Ashton."

"Nice to meet you Ashton."

Blue opened her arms up when she saw the small child shivering.
He looked at her hesitantly before slowly crawling towards her. Once he got close enough, Blue picked him up and sat him in her lap. She wrapped her arms around him to project some of her body heat onto him.

He sighed happily and snuggled into the ebony woman's arms. "How'd you get here?" he asked, laying his head on her chest.

"I was taken. How'd you get here?"

"My daddy told me to wun and I did. I don't know how I got here," he whispered.

"Do you know how long you've been here?"

"I don't know but it feels like it's been a while." he said. Poor baby.

"How old are you?"

"20"

"I'm this many," he showed me his hand.

"So you're five?" he nodded. Feeling the arms of sleepiness wrapping around him, he yawned, wrapping his arm around mine and snuggling in.
Soon soft snores filled the room. I fell asleep to the sound of his snores.

EDITED