First day at PK

Your POV
It was the first day of school at PK academy. I was absolutely trying to get all of the negative emotions out of my mind in fear of making everything worse than what it was already planned to be. However, I'd probably know what people to avoid. What with me being psychic and all that!

As I was walking to school, I noticed three guys ahead of me. Their appearances caught my attention because of how abnormal they looked. One guy was short, with baby blue spiky hair and red bandages rapped around both hands and he babbled on about dark reunion or something.
Then there was a very tall one picking on the previously mentioned one in a loving and friendly manner. Like a friend. He had a mohawk hair style with a yellow streak of hair coming down the middle. And a questionable butt-chin. But hey, who am I to judge?
And the last boy caught my attention the most. He had hot pink hair with what appear to be hair clips on both sides of his head. But it was complete with his glasses that had green lenses.

But it wasn't his appearance that caught me off guard, it the fact that no matter how hard I tried, I could not read his mind. Which surprised me very much because I had been training for years in the art of psychic abilities!And my abilities are to the point where I can read idiots minds! Proven by the fact that when I read the butt-chin's mind, all I hear is, "Ramenramenramenramen" over and over again.
But with this guys, nothing.

I had finally realized I had gotten to school. It honestly looked like a nice place. Well, except for the fact that I could see a middle aged man wearing a track suit shouting at kids and scolding them. He was probably the gym coach or something. I managed to get passed him though.

I walked to the classroom the headmaster had previously told me to wait outside of for my new teacher. I waited against the wall while students walked pass me giving me weird looks. But it honestly made sense. Pretty much everyone was thinking, 'That girl looks kinda weird. Is she new or something?'And I even heard a kid whisper that to their friend while passing me.

Here I was, an Italian girl with (H.C)+(H.S) hair and (E.C) eyes standing outside of a classroom looking like I have no intention of stepping inside. Not to mention everyone had like, blue or orange hair while mine was one of the typical four in Italy. Brown, blonde, black, or ginger. Then, a teacher with way to much makeup walked up to me asking, "Hello there! Are you (Y.N) (L.N)?" While in her mind she said, 'Why did I even have to ask? Of course she is. She looks so different from everyone!

While her thoughts kind of hurt my feelings, I nodded and replied, "Yes I am." In a shy and quiet tone. Which was how I usually talked anyways. She then smiled and told me to wait until I called her in. She then stepped into the classroom and shushed everyone to be silent. Once their attention was fully in her, she then explained to the class, "Class, today we are getting a new student who has come from Italy. I expect you all to treat her with respect and make her feel welcome!" While in her head, she was actually saying, 'Good luck with that. High school is a painful experience. Especially when your different. I just hope none of the student take it to far.' And to that last part I say, I hope so too.

She then proceeds to motion me into the classroom. I shyly step into the classroom and up in front of the class. "H-hello. My name is (L.N) (Y.N). I-it's nice yo meet y-you all." I said in a quiet voice. I lifted my head up a little to see the same three boys I had seen this morning. And I noticed the pink haired boy was sort of staring intently at me. And that made me feel very uncomfortable. The next person to catch my eye definitely had to be the beautiful, not to mention LITERALLY GLOWING, girl in the back of the room. She had dark blue hair and was amazingly beautiful, but the inside of her head was...... interesting. 'Oh! Another girl to realize my beauty! Everyone in the world must know that I'm not only perfect on the outside, but on the inside as well! I should make her my friend!' To be perfectly honest, I had no intention of being her friend. I absolutely HATE attention and this girl seemed to get a lot of it. Next I noticed a red headed boy with a bandage on his nose also looking at me. But I found him to be a nice guy right off the bat because this was what he was saying in his mind. 'She looks really cool! I hope I'll get a chance to show her around the school later! She seems to have an interesting personality!' But he also seemed to attract a lot of attention.

Then the teacher said, "(L.N), you can take a seat right next to Saiki over there." Pointing over to the pink haired boy who was still staring at me. And I also still couldn't read his mind. It confused me a lot. He didn't seem like an idiot. And I'm sure he had a brain. So why can't I read his mind. I take a seat next to him, and finally his eyes leave me to focus on the lecture, which made me sigh a small breath of relief. But I couldn't help but notice people were constantly staring at me. Including Saiki.

Lunch bell~~~
As soon as the bell had rung, I sort of speed walked out of the classroom to escape the eyes that were still on me. I had made it to the roof and looked around to see if anyone had followed me. I didn't see anyone. I sat down on a bench and started eating my bento. It didn't taste all that good. Reason being because this is the exact food I had tasted all my life. Same flavor no matter what I ate. Although I have always had a sweet tooth.

Then, Saiki had randomly come up to me and sat down besides me. It was definitely uncomfortable because for the duration of him sitting there, he never spoke a word. Not even when I said, "H-hello. What brings you up here?" I just continued to eat my bento, still confused on two things. One, why he was here. And two, why I couldn't read his mind. I could tell that he kept occasionally glanced over at me.

When the bell finally rung, I got up quickly and politely said, "I-it was nice eating lunch with you. See y-you later." And I walked off. It was kind of disturbing how his facial expression never changed from expressionless. I walked to my next class without incident, but people continued to stare thinking things like, 'Why does she look like that?' Or 'What's up with her? Why does she look so sad and depressed?' I really hope that the days will get better from here. But for now, all I can do is wait and try to make friends.