"I'll take this one, this is exactly what I was looking for...I'll name him Yoongi it fits him better...plus he reminds me of someone I once knew." Jimin picked up the calico cat holding him to his chest with little complaint from the fur ball. Hoseok's bright smile blinded him for a second as he had the guards bring the cats things to his room.

"He is potty trained by the way, so you don't have to worry." Another laugh escaped past his lips. "please do take care of him sir he's been my best friend for years I'm no owner... But I do care about him." His voice was strained as he held back tears his smile not quite making it to his eyes. This was his best friend, but his best friend wanted the prince, he always had. Who was he to get in Yoongi's way. 

"I-I will, he seems like a sweet kitty I wouldn't want to harm him." Jimin smiled sweetly placing a kiss on top of the kitties head, Hoseok knew Yoongi had to love that. It was only a matter of minutes before the three were the only ones in the room. 

"Don't scare him too much Yoongi, goodbye Prince Jimin!" Hoseok feeling like he had overstayed his welcome quickly pet the cat's head and waved goodbye. When Hoseok left Jimin brought himself and the cat to his room who jumped onto the prince's bed rolling around. 

"You like it don't you?" The prince chuckled warmly at his new kitty's actions, he was reminded of the young boy the calico was named after. "I'm just gonna get changed and then we can cuddle little kitty this formal attire is so frustrating." As Jimin removed each article of clothing he swore he felt eyes on him, but when he looked around there was no one but the cat and he wasn't staring either. He shrugged it off sighing at his own imagination. As silk pajamas replaced his tight clothing he let out a soft moan in release, his muscles already relaxing from the fabric change. 

The calico cat jumped down from the bed and made his way over to Jimin rubbing against his calves, a soft purr coming from him. A slight smile grew on Jimin's lips as Yoongi's tail wrapped around his ankle.

"It hasn't even been a day kitty and you're already making me happy I hope you always do." Jimin picked him up, coddling the soft a purring Yoongi. As Jimin got into bed to lay down the cat curled up next to his face placing his paw against the prince's cheek. Only once Jimin was asleep did the cat move. 

Yoongi jumped down and made his way into the bathroom, his paws padding silently on the tile but as the clock hit 1 AM Yoongi was no longer a calico cat, but a blue haired, cat eyed, pale boy. All that remained of his cat like appearance was soft tan cat ears on top of his head with light brown spots and a tail with the same pattern.  

Yoongi made his way out into the bedroom quietly moving to the bed where his love slept quietly. Yoongi had waited for years to see Jimin again... He wasn't even sure the boy remembered him, he was obviously mistaken. Yoongi sighed contently running his fingers through the blonde locks trying not to disturb the younger. Yoongi loved Jimin he knew it all those years ago...but that damn witch of a mother. Hybrids were found in the city and the country but were still very rare and cost a fortune to buy and own as such the poor boy's mother after getting fired had still wanted money...so she sold her son to a bunch of shady mages who turned him into this...A cat during the day and a hybrid at night, thankfully one of the mage's sons; his now best friend, Hoseok took him and ran from that place he's been with him ever since always wanting to return to his prince.

Now Jimin was right here sleeping next to him...it was like a dream come true for Yoongi except for the part it could never work between them. Yoongi was too different now. He would just have to stay close..but watch from afar. 

It stayed like this for weeks when Jimin began to notice strange things occurring. He would catch his cat staring at him whenever he wasn't distracted, at night his kitty would disappear and return in the morning, and the cat would always boop his nose against his own, like when Yoongi used to kiss said nose. So one night the young prince decided to stay up but pretend to be asleep so his kitty wouldn't change it's routine. 

"Goodnight my precious Yoongi" The calico purred in response curling up around the boy's neck while Jimin pretended to drift off. The cat stayed there a bit longer and Jimin had begun to lose hope but just as he was about to give up the cat moved to the other side of the bed causing Jimin to peek with his right eye. What he saw was something that had occurred every night unbeknownst to him; Yoongi's small cat body was replaced by his pale human body fully clothed and already staring at Jimin, not knowing the blonde was also watching him. Said blonde couldn't control his emotions any longer and sat up.

"J-Jimin...You're awake. I...I can explain please don't freak out." Yoongi's eyes were filled with panic as he looked at the shaking prince. Yoongi slowly moved forward his ears twitching while Jimin stayed shaking his eyes wide, his body and mind still in shock. Only when Yoongi grabbed his hand did he snap out of it.

"H-how...when..Yoongi..explain." And so Yoongi did, he explained everything after he left, once Jimin realized that this was the same Yoongi he knew and loved from childhood he relaxed, his expression softening, his hand clasping around Yoongi's and didn't let go even when Yoongi finished.

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would throw me out...not only am I a freak of magical nature, but I didn't tell you who I was...and...I didn't think you'd be comfortable if you knew I loved you.." His blue eyes casted down to their hands a light pink blush taking over his face. Jimin couldn't take his eyes of their hands either, he'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't feel the same feelings...he was the only person who had ever shown Jimin kindness, even as a cat  Yoongi made his smile shine bright. 

"I-I love you too Yoongi and i'll find a way to fix what happened to you, you've made things bearable just like you did when we were kids I couldn't hold onto you then, but I can now just...don't hide this from me every night, I'll stay up until you change and I'll fall asleep with you holding me okay?" Yoongi responded by pulling Jimin into his lap and placing a soft kiss onto his nose, his tail wrapping around the younger's waist. 

"Okay my prince...I'll never hide or stay away from you again, but you do need to sleep my love I'll hold you all night and be here purring in the morning." Yoongi kissed Jimin's plump soft lips pulling the boy down next to him to lay on his side once more. 

"I love you Yoongi...thank you for coming back and not leaving me alone...You're my beautiful calico cat." Jimin kissed Yoongi back his eyes struggling to stay open. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin while said blonde nuzzled his neck, sleep taking him.

"I love you too Jimin now sleep baby... We'll talk more in the morning." Yoongi kissed Jimin's nose lightly then closed his own eyes. The older boy chose to fall asleep during the night for the first time in a long time, holding his prince. The man that he loved. The man he finally didn't have to wait for anymore.

♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡

Oh look I can update 💜
Lol jk I actually have been super busy, I've been moving it's been amazing I'm sorry for taking so long to update but I have made this chapter DOUBLE the words and I have an idea for the next update as well but now to the thankful authors note:

I AM SO GRATEFUL. 💜 SERIOUSLY. I am... Amazed the views keep going up day by day and I'm so thankful to all my readers I really am and if you have any requests go ahead and DM me or comment here. Already at 520 reads...I am really amazed by you guys, remember to share the stories with your friends. And follow my Twitter: (@RyunaStVelvet): https://twitter.com/RyunaStVelvet?s=09 I've been working on Moodboards for each one of these one shots and some might be sneak peeks of upcoming one shots 👀
Love you guys so much really... Thank you